3DXChat Community

NONSENSE Subscription Support - and renew paying time

Angelqueen

Please @Lisaand @Gizmo Read about my problem!

I have a membership problem, and that's how the Support Team handles it ... it doesn't even answer the question! It's not help ... it's nothing!

This was my message:

Dear Support Team,
I received this reply to a previous message:
"Hello!
Your playing time is valid until 2021-08-18. Thanks for playing with your friends! We are very happy!
Thank you!
Eva
3DXChat Support team"

Now i got a email today (2020.12.04):

"Order receipt from BMT Micro, Inc.
Order ID: ********"
And pay a renew my membership for 12 month....
Why did this happen???? If I have a membership until August, why is the system renewing my membership today and paying me a membership fee?
Why do I have a membership until August if the system always updates my membership at the same time ??? It doesn't make any sense! Please credit my money and adjust my membership for the August date! If I want to buy before the membership expires, I want to decide ...

And this was the Support's messgae:
Hi!

Please see how to cancel your subscription here: https://3dxchat.com/support/#cancel

To make a refund, please write BMT Micro (orders@bmtmicro.com) and ask for a refund for this subscription.
And please learn more about Refund Policy and request a refund here 
https://info.bmtmicro.com/PaymentsRefunds.html

Thank you!

Eva
3DXChat Support team

The previous credits are practically worth nothing, the rewards of the Refferal Program are worth nothing ... because the membership is always paid automatically at the time of purchase. Because the deadline does not change the reward days and months. What is this???

I see still this in my membership profile, and not 2021-08-
2020690967_membershipdate001.png.9ccaa10edb379fd847b9cda72440f914.png18.................

6 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

It says so in the Referal Program info at point 6.

6.Bonus time does not affect the billing date of your subscription. Cancel your active subscription if you do not want it to renew automatically.

I see... but this is nonsense if i want to play  over and over again with this game! I want pay and play... but only if my subscription end, and i want renew it... also nonsense that fact: nobody see in the membersprofile what is the "real" end of the subscription.
And the bonus is not a "real" thing... if you do not postpone the payment deadline.