3DXChat Community

CITY LIFE - new complex room

Angelqueen

My goal in building this room was to create a place where everyone would enjoy the game the way they wanted ... together, all at once!
City Life is a place where all players can play in a complex way while being in a roughly realistic place with many options and usable locations.

Everyone had already encountered the problem of getting into a very good RP room, but they weren’t in it enough to fill the environment with life. If, on the other hand, he goes to a room where the environment is full of life, the room is not conducive to him for role-playing.

The point in this room is that everyone else fills the room with life. For example, if a police officer plays a role-playing game with their peers, it serves as a living environment for office role-players and vice versa. But even those who are "just" having sex are involved in city life ... getting into a strip club or just fucking in an alley.
IMPORTANT: this room does not bind players to RP only. If that were the case, like many other complex RP rooms, only a few people would play.
Suitable for parties, role-playing games, just sex ... because they all have the same goal ... to bring a huge room to life in a complex way.
BTW the room is huge, but the file szie is not... many players tell me to not have laggy, so common PC can run properly this room.

So don’t be shy and visit my room and enjoy the game in it together! ;)❤️

I will be presenting the locations separately soon....

00_Névtelen_0001.png

00_Névtelen_0002.png

00_Névtelen_00053.png

00_Névtelen_00053dbbbbbb02b02bbbb.png