3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Omg... thats all about Jade lol don`t be so nervous and sleep well, a failed queen. See you tomorrow.

No......Please don't go!!.....ur appearance tonight has got us so close to 700 members!!!!!.......don't leave now.....I'm sure we can top that number if u stay!......

damn.....

Edited by jadekhali

Be on the lookout for our next Grand Opening ........Halloween Castle!!!

Here I am with a couple of my buddies on one of the balconies.....hmmm...they bare a strange resemblance to Ex......🤣

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

2020-09-15_17-39-13_32594.png

Edited by jadekhali

17 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Here I am with a couple of my buddies on one of the balconies.....hmmm...they bare a strange resemblance to Ex......🤣

You are not a bitch, you  are a stupid one. I said don`t mention me. You want a drama yourself. Okay. I`ll give you a little.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

6 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You are not a bitch, you  are a stupid one. I said don`t mention me. You want a drama yourself. Okay. I`ll give you a little.

Thanks Ex.....can u run my ad one more time please?    :)

....and lighten up......don't be one of those bullies that can dish it out but can't take it   :)

She lies all the time. "Oh, this is my last party and I leave. Oh, i know better place and I leave. All are bad and i leave." I can understand if someone takes a break and says about it, i can understand if someone really don`t know if she will play, but these "I leave, i leave, i leave" are stupid false.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

She lies all the time. "Oh, this is my last party and I leave. Oh, i know better place and I leave. All are bad and i leave." I can understand if someone takes a break and says about it, i can understand if someone really don`t know if she will play, but these "I leave, i leave, i leave" are stupid false.

Can someone translate this into English please?

1 minute ago, jadekhali said:

Thanks Ex.....can u run my ad one more time please?    :)

....and lighten up......don't be one of those bullies that can dish it out but can't take it   :)

Bullie is you. You got under your alt to other places to made a drama there. You opened other places as yours to make a drama and to increase your "good" image.

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Bullie is you. You got under your alt to other places to made a drama there. You opened other places as yours to make a drama and to increase your "good" image.

You started it.....I'll FINISH it     :)

Why don't u run ur "stolen room" story again?.....there must be someone that hasn't heard

it yet   :)

Edited by jadekhali

4 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

If people didn't care.....this wouoldn't be the most popular thread in the forum   :)

no one cares about forums.

4 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Only bullies don't qoute THE ENTIRE QUOTE

ah thank you for you very subjective opinion. we are appreciate this. yes. ^_^

1 hour ago, jadekhali said:

About the harassment, your bullying, and what you're accusing me of. You started it. Just a reminder.  I understand that i am bigger than you and you are trying to use this. But you looks really silly because people around you not that stupid as you think about them. They understand this. So chill out.

3 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

About the harassment, your bullying, and what you're accusing me of. You started it. Just a reminder.  I understand that i am bigger than you and you are trying to use this. But you looks really silly because people around you not that stupid as you think about them. They understand this. So chill out.

Thank you for running our ad again   :)

Edited by jadekhali