3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

Woodstock,Comic Cons and Grand Openings O My!    🤣

Thank you all that attended Comic Con #7 ....I can't wait till the next one!      :)

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

2020-08-31_21-03-32_413720.png

2020-08-31_21-02-32_410134.png

2020-08-31_21-04-28_416821.png

2020-08-31_21-06-31_424137.png

2020-08-31_22-02-21_73435.png

2020-08-31_23-00-53_116564.png

Our Sims4 channel keeps growing.....for the obvious reason that 3dx still hasn't repaired itself after all these months.

and like most of us......we have given up waiting for it to be fixed.

Sims4 is not for kids anymore     :)

Here's the download for the Wicked Whims mods for adults   :)

If u wish to join us come here....since there is also a good chance they will remove this download   🤣

You will still be able to get it at Safe Haven  :)

images.jpg

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

Edited by jadekali

On 8/24/2020 at 9:24 AM, jadekhali said:

This was a typical night at Pimps Dome....I'm pretty sure it was LillianLangtre at the controls that night  ^^

it was open 5 nights a week M-F .....dj's would constantly fight to play here   lol

index.png

I don’t ever remember I had to fight to play there but I do remember you fighting us to play for you I remember you trying to play us against each other and when we all said fluff you for your actions your place went to shit I’m not a great dj but I do my best I play cus I love to hear music and I enjoy it but when something becomes stressful and lots of drama behind it I stop doing it that’s why you ended up with Lillian and Simon cus they didn’t know U well. I don’t bother u jade stop putting my name around here in ur conversations ok as for famous ha I didn’t get famous anywhere especially not from anything with you after being affiliated with u U gotta prove to the world ur not a troll so please leave my name out of ur posts tyvm

3 hours ago, jazziesweetness said:

I don’t ever remember I had to fight to play there but I do remember you fighting us to play for you I remember you trying to play us against each other and when we all said fluff you for your actions your place went to shit I’m not a great dj but I do my best I play cus I love to hear music and I enjoy it but when something becomes stressful and lots of drama behind it I stop doing it that’s why you ended up with Lillian and Simon cus they didn’t know U well. I don’t bother u jade stop putting my name around here in ur conversations ok as for famous ha I didn’t get famous anywhere especially not from anything with you after being affiliated with u U gotta prove to the world ur not a troll so please leave my name out of ur posts tyvm

Geez .....calm down....It wasn't my fault...I was just trying to defend you from Ex......Ex said the music stunk at Pimps Dome.....all I was trying to do was give credit where credit was do to the great DJ's that made Pimps Dome the great club it was.......we all wandered off in other directions is all.....you and the rest mostly into EDM and I pretty much wound up in my little Jazz club The Krazy Kat Speakeasy....end of story   lol

Edited by jadekhali

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!     DId an entire 2 hour show at the Krazy Kat Speakeasy and NO DC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jadekhali

10 hours ago, jadekhali said:

Geez .....calm down....It wasn't my fault...I was just trying to defend you from Ex......Ex said the music stunk at Pimps Dome.....all I was trying to do was give credit where credit was do to the great DJ's that made Pimps Dome the great club it was.......we all wandered off in other directions is all.....you and the rest mostly into EDM and I pretty much wound up in my little Jazz club The Krazy Kat Speakeasy....end of story   lol

mhm right jade that just shows u dont even read all of what people say u read what u want Ex said none of the people u named where even playing in the room!! I dont kno why u thrive on bullying people!! None of us even acknowledge u so i think its high time u do the same!! Do ur thing here and we all will do ours!! ffs

14 minutes ago, jazziesweetness said:

mhm right jade that just shows u dont even read all of what people say u read what u want Ex said none of the people u named where even playing in the room!! I dont kno why u thrive on bullying people!! None of us even acknowledge u so i think its high time u do the same!! Do ur thing here and we all will do ours!! ffs

This is what I get for defending the great DJ's that played at Pimps Dome that Ex was trying to disparage...I give up.....let Ex say ur music stinks   🤣

11 hours ago, jadekhali said:

I said, don`t mention me. So, I am here again. When i was at your pimp dome, there was a boy who was sillying and making ears hurt. It`s your mistake. There was 5 of you who were having fun. Others were staying at entrance. There is no reason to defend anyone from me. You defend yourself. I said about your dj long long time ago and I can repeat. That boy a high-unprofessional dj. I guess it was a joke. A bad joke.

Edited by ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜

8 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

This is what I get for defending the great DJ's that played at Pimps Dome that Ex was trying to disparage...I give up.....let Ex say ur music stinks   🤣

i do not need u to defend me i just need u leave me alone and dont talk bout me or any of my friends. pimp dome was what a year ago its crashed and burned blahhhhhhhh

1 minute ago, jazziesweetness said:

i do not need u to defend me i just need u leave me alone and dont talk bout me or any of my friends. pimp dome was what a year ago its crashed and burned blahhhhhhhh

Yes ....Lets drop it.....we are fighting about a club that doesn't even exist anymore .....and I try to remember the good times.....and don't let Ex tear it down,....because we DID have a lot of good times there and nothing Ex says or ever say will make me forget it.....take care Jazzie.

Please welcome our newest member to Safe Haven.......JaytheBoss!......and thank you Ex for always supplying us with more members!

Edited by jadekhali

1 hour ago, jadekhali said:

Please welcome our newest member to Safe Haven.......JaytheBoss!......and thank you Ex for always supplying us with more members!

Ah, anytime lol I`ll deliver more trolls for you later x)

56 minutes ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

Nonsense.

Nope....ur the greatest troll of all!....No one is responsible for building up our membership more then you!

Please stay with us for at least 2 more pages.........thats always good for at least 10 more new members    :)

Edited by jadekhali

3 hours ago, jadekhali said:

Nope....ur the greatest troll of all!....No one is responsible for building up our membership more then you!

Please stay with us for at least 2 more pages.........thats always good for at least 10 more new members    :)

Nope, It`s you the greatest troll. I am an inquisitor for trolls. I remember your troll-character, so don`t make tales. Everyone remember your pig pic.

Thank you all who attended Gasworks Grand Opening last night.....too bad my laptop died this morning....I can't even spam Safe Haven   lol

We had so much fun.....I wish I could have seen some pics......maybe Alpha or someone will grace us with a few till I show up again.....most likely Monday....CHEER UP FAITHFUL: ONES!!!

I SHALL RETURN!!!       🤣