3DXChat Community

Attention my appeal to the administration of 3DX CHAT!

OLESYA

what disciplinary measures are you talking about the problem is that no one did anything I pay for this game with my own money this game depends on depends on us and our money ...You cant just ban someone before you tell why you ban,,,SPAM is not explain...Room what someone make in the 3dxchat is not spam..spam is not if someone put invinite on that room on the world ...when you insult someone nationally when you name someone by skin color religion if you threaten someone if you advertise another company name brand etc it is spam..we never do that not just on the world chat we never do that in our room when we make party

22 minutes ago, DevilWoman said:

what disciplinary measures are you talking about the problem is that no one did anything I pay for this game with my own money this game depends on depends on us and our money ...You cant just ban someone before you tell why you ban,,,SPAM is not explain...Room what someone make in the 3dxchat is not spam..spam is not if someone put invinite on that room on the world ...when you insult someone nationally when you name someone by skin color religion if you threaten someone if you advertise another company name brand etc it is spam..we never do that not just on the world chat we never do that in our room when we make party

Don`t listen trolls. You have your right to know.  You are customer.

PS: Chat spamming is the repetition of a word or line typed out by a player using a game's chat system.

Maybe this.

On 5/29/2020 at 10:11 AM, R0bT said:

yeah for now however it may be removed at some point....

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

Could you link me to these rules by any chance?

On 5/29/2020 at 5:37 PM, jadekhali said:

Yes....it looks like they are going after all the music hosts....I think the Dangerous DIvas were the first victims......Im never here on the weekends anyway so its no big deal for me.....but I feel sorry for all the weekend music hosts......I guess u will see nothing but fuck rooms this weekend that say BBC/GANGBANG/COLDS OK/NO CHAT.........lol

I know a few sex room hosts who got banned, and they don't even use/post in WC... yet got banned for WC Spam

I was banned! I'm in shock! I didn’t write anything bad when I didn’t insult the game! I have always supported 3DX CHAT and developers! I always thought that Lisa and Gizmo are my friends! I’m really sad that the new system bans people who have nothing bad! I want to ask a question - did you banned me because I supported people whose system banned? This is Misspartywiggles, partywiggles, DjLogan, Badussy, Perl, DjMoonNoire! They are my friends and have done nothing wrong! I demand an answer! I have more than 2 thousand friends in 3DXCHAT !! They support me! Why banned me? Maybe because I showed beautiful locations that people did! I call on all people who know me, support me, I loved you all! From Russia with love! I always supported the game, but now I don’t know