3DXChat Community

Banned for Suspiscious Activity for no reason

14 hours ago, Ann Takia said:

guys i would like to mention somthing about older version of 3dx. i have heard from friend that when sexgame devil abandond 32bit version. one girl purchased that from sexgame devil.now they are modding the game.they didn't steal. i have no idea if its true or not. but in the group they were saying this.

no its not true those ppl u say are pirates and run pirate old version (illegaly )  before 3dxchat go on 64 client whereas made files that could be modify  ,unable to modify ..

On 5/20/2020 at 11:13 PM, Ann Takia said:

guys i would like to mention somthing about older version of 3dx. i have heard from friend that when sexgame devil abandond 32bit version. one girl purchased that from sexgame devil.now they are modding the game.they didn't steal. i have no idea if its true or not. but in the group they were saying this.

IF true and someone purchased the old 32 bit game and is modding it, I am sure that Sex Devil would have been smart enough to throw in a non compete clause in the sale that would prevent the purchaser from claiming it is an official 3dxchat version. If not, then you are competing against yourself, which would make no business sense whatsoever for Sex Devil.

Dont believe what they say ..i know 1st hand its illegal cause i often chat with lisa reporting any pirate activity 

anways ill say it clearly for the last time ....

Pirates(illegal) have modify version of the game that was still open ..and files could be modify ..thus we had mods ..

NOT anymore for good reasons ...

Also important the pirate version since unknown ppl mod it only one god knows what those files have inside (virus-maleware-keyloggers spy softwares-trojans ..you name it ) and since you do stuff to install that version u have no protection ...dont tell e hey i have firewall i have antivirus ...ill say '' you have shit <<<mad mode :) you know why cause u have installed it giving permissions ...

Does it worth to save puny 10 $ playing a outdated illegal pirate version from unknown ex 3dxchat ppl ?.....that could easily be stalkers blackmailers u name it loool please .

The Game is here the forum is here this is the only legal version  that keeps updating with awesome content and updates and will keep updating and become awesome for many years to come ❤️