#21 Nymphpott

Nymphpott

Cheese Squeezer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationCanada, Montreal

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:49 AM

Damn you Kristy...You murderer of my mum!

Thanks everyone. Was some harmless fun for all except Candy! And Thank you Flygirl for making it all happen :)

• MikeyZA, Sage Stoner, pashion and 2 others like this

#22 Gunthar

Gunthar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

Enjoyed the theater.   Ran out of time just at the end.  

I think it was..... the towel boy

#23 Rochi

Rochi

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:54 AM

Well.. I was there, basically a silent spectator with not just seasickness but a migraine for real >.< sorry if i seemed bit out of it.. But hey, at least i got the murderer right :P 

• MikeyZA and Flygirl like this

#24 Geniva

Geniva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:55 AM

Well done everybody! And thank you Fly!

Should have gone with my gut feeling..

• Flygirl likes this

#25 Guest_Lexii_*

Guest_Lexii_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:15 AM

200.gif

From the ghost that will never die.

• MikeyZA and Flygirl like this

#26 ShinMaou

ShinMaou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:43 AM

Meh.... You'll never catch me alive Coppers!

• Flygirl likes this

#27 Staci

Staci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationWouldn't you like to know? USA

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:42 PM

This was great fun. Thanks for all of the hard work Fly!  You rock! :D

#28 Camden

Camden

Queen of Everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:42 PM

Thanks Fly. I had a blast! I am glad I made it through the mystery. Shortly after I crashed in a chair.

#29 Flygirl

Flygirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationCanada....now, but born and raised in Scotland.

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:46 PM

Award_Drama.png

Well I think this award belongs to everyone who played in last night’s Murder, everyone played their characters amazingly!! I think for the first stab at it (pun intended) the night was a success! I had a lot of fun playing and would like to say thank you to the cast and crew for doing such an excellent job  :)

Cast & Crew

A.J Service = Sengi…..Winner of Smoking gun award! Thanx for helping apprehend the murderer.

Amanda Rebound = Staci

Buddy Call = Electric Firecracker……Winner of Mr. Money bags award

Candy Cann = Lexii….. Tyvm Lexi for letting us murder you. For a dead person you are quite chatty  :)

Captain Stubling =  MikeyZA….special thanks for time you put into intro speech. Amazing job!!

Chelsea Stubling = Geniva

Jesse James = Freezer

Kristy Marie = ShinMaou….. One of the prettiest murderers I have ever seen….watch out for coppers!

Lisa Seabring = Nymphpott

Officer Bullet = Flygirl

Penny Drop = Camden… Winner of Smoking gun award & Winner of best helper ever award!! You rock  :)

Samantha Simpson = Rochi… Winner of Smoking gun award! Thanx for helping apprehend the murderer.

Tom Collins = Ultraviolence

Wanda Wed = Fianna…..did not make in time.

Wilba Wed = SageStoner….Sorry your 10 year anniversary did not go as planned  :(

Once again thanx to everyone who made it out for the night, there really was some excellent roleplaying being done. I am sorry for some of the confusion about what chat to be used at start and some other things I noticed could have been made smoother. As this was the first stab I fully expected some bugs. 

If anyone else would like to run a night of Murder, I would be more than happy to assist them in any way I can. Maybe if someone who played had an idea or suggestion that would make the next event run smoother or better, than this thread would welcome your input  :)

Ohhh, and I almost forgot…we had a SeaMonster! So thats what you do at the beach, eh slappa? <3

• Chilles, Shanti, Sage Stoner and 6 others like this

#30 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:54 AM

Wilba Wed = SageStoner….Sorry your 10 year anniversary did not go as planned  :(

No worries there. Fianna promised that she is going to "make it up" to me.  :P

• Playme, Flygirl and Staci like this

#31 Staci

Staci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationWouldn't you like to know? USA

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:36 AM

Everyone did a great job for our first go round and Fly it couldn't be done without you and the melodramatic Penny aka Camden" helper elf....:)

Thanks for the hard work. The cast were a hoot too and really seemed to get into it .

Looking forward to the next one.....
  • Sage Stoner and pashion like this

#32 Camden

Camden

Queen of Everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:27 AM

Award_Drama.png

Well I think this award belongs to everyone who played in last night’s Murder, everyone played their characters amazingly!! I think for the first stab at it (pun intended) the night was a success! I had a lot of fun playing and would like to say thank you to the cast and crew for doing such an excellent job  :)

Cast & Crew

A.J Service = Sengi…..Winner of Smoking gun award! Thanx for helping apprehend the murderer.

Amanda Rebound = Staci

Buddy Call = Electric Firecracker……Winner of Mr. Money bags award

Candy Cann = Lexii….. Tyvm Lexi for letting us murder you. For a dead person you are quite chatty  :)

Captain Stubling =  MikeyZA….special thanks for time you put into intro speech. Amazing job!!

Chelsea Stubling = Geneva

Jesse James = Freezer

Kristy Marie = ShinMaou….. One of the prettiest murderers I have ever seen….watch out for coppers!

Lisa Seabring = Nymphpott

Officer Bullet = Flygirl

Penny Drop = Camden… Winner of Smoking gun award & Winner of best helper ever award!! You rock  :)

Samantha Simpson = Rochi… Winner of Smoking gun award! Thanx for helping apprehend the murderer.

Tom Collins = Ultraviolence

Wanda Wed = Fianna…..did not make in time.

Once again thanx to everyone who made it out for the night, there really was some excellent roleplaying being done. I am sorry for some of the confusion about what chat to be used at start and some other things I noticed could have been made smoother. As this was the first stab I fully expected some bugs. 

If anyone else would like to run a night of Murder, I would be more than happy to assist them in any way I can. Maybe if someone who played had an idea or suggestion that would make the next event run smoother or better, than this thread would welcome your input  :)

Ohhh, and I almost forgot…we had a SeaMonster! So thats what you do at the beach, eh slappa? <3

Thanks Fly, it was a lot of fun. The Seamonster tried to eat me but I made a deal with it.

Everyone did a great job for our first go round and Fly it couldn't be done without you and the melodramatic Penny aka Camden" helper elf.... :)

Thanks for the hard work. The cast were a hoot too and really seemed to get into it .

Looking forward to the next one.....

Hahaha, I was practicing for my soap opera audition ;)

• pashion and Flygirl like this

#33 MikeyZA

MikeyZA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:24 PM

This is your Captain speaking!!

That really was so much fun, thanks Fly for all amazing evening (2am for me :P) that you organized. It really was well put together and the role play was amazingly done by all, including the very talkative yet supposedly dead Lexii :P

There are always teething problems but those can be ironed out and I am quite sure everybody involved would do it again without hesitation :)

The way the players got into character and sold themselves was a sight to behold and the interaction was truly epic. My thanks personally Fly for making it happen and choosing me to take part, I would not hesitate to do it again :)

I knew I should have stuck with my gut on the murderer but Tom just seemed so obvious for some reason :P Oh well :)

Again... thanks Fly for everything, job exceptionally well done :)
  • Sage Stoner and Flygirl like this

#34 Guest_Lexii_*

Guest_Lexii_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:08 PM

I was role playing a ghost. I am sure it was written on my Character cards  :P

• Flygirl likes this

#35 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:28 PM

I was role playing a ghost. I am sure it was written on my Character cards  :P

Oh, for god's sake. Just lay there and be quiet until we are done, would you please.  ...chuckles  

#36 Blackstar

Blackstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:59 AM

one of the best ideas ever .. congrats fly 

• Flygirl likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users