3DXChat Community

A Night of Murder!!

Guest Flygirl

Guest Flygirl

Award_Drama.png

Well I think this award belongs to everyone who played in last night’s Murder, everyone played their characters amazingly!! I think for the first stab at it (pun intended) the night was a success! I had a lot of fun playing and would like to say thank you to the cast and crew for doing such an excellent job  :)

Cast & Crew

A.J Service = Sengi…..Winner of Smoking gun award! Thanx for helping apprehend the murderer.

Amanda Rebound = Staci

Buddy Call = Electric Firecracker……Winner of Mr. Money bags award

Candy Cann = Lexii….. Tyvm Lexi for letting us murder you. For a dead person you are quite chatty  :)

Captain Stubling =  MikeyZA….special thanks for time you put into intro speech. Amazing job!!

Chelsea Stubling = Geniva

Jesse James = Freezer

Kristy Marie = ShinMaou….. One of the prettiest murderers I have ever seen….watch out for coppers!

Lisa Seabring = Nymphpott

Officer Bullet = Flygirl

Penny Drop = Camden… Winner of Smoking gun award & Winner of best helper ever award!! You rock  :)

Samantha Simpson = Rochi… Winner of Smoking gun award! Thanx for helping apprehend the murderer.

Tom Collins = Ultraviolence

Wanda Wed = Fianna…..did not make in time.

Wilba Wed = SageStoner….Sorry your 10 year anniversary did not go as planned  :(

Once again thanx to everyone who made it out for the night, there really was some excellent roleplaying being done. I am sorry for some of the confusion about what chat to be used at start and some other things I noticed could have been made smoother. As this was the first stab I fully expected some bugs. 

If anyone else would like to run a night of Murder, I would be more than happy to assist them in any way I can. Maybe if someone who played had an idea or suggestion that would make the next event run smoother or better, than this thread would welcome your input  :)

Ohhh, and I almost forgot…we had a SeaMonster! So thats what you do at the beach, eh slappa? <3

Everyone did a great job for our first go round and Fly it couldn't be done without you and the melodramatic Penny aka Camden" helper elf....:)

Thanks for the hard work. The cast were a hoot too and really seemed to get into it .

Looking forward to the next one.....

Award_Drama.png

Well I think this award belongs to everyone who played in last night’s Murder, everyone played their characters amazingly!! I think for the first stab at it (pun intended) the night was a success! I had a lot of fun playing and would like to say thank you to the cast and crew for doing such an excellent job  :)

Cast & Crew

A.J Service = Sengi…..Winner of Smoking gun award! Thanx for helping apprehend the murderer.

Amanda Rebound = Staci

Buddy Call = Electric Firecracker……Winner of Mr. Money bags award

Candy Cann = Lexii….. Tyvm Lexi for letting us murder you. For a dead person you are quite chatty  :)

Captain Stubling =  MikeyZA….special thanks for time you put into intro speech. Amazing job!!

Chelsea Stubling = Geneva

Jesse James = Freezer

Kristy Marie = ShinMaou….. One of the prettiest murderers I have ever seen….watch out for coppers!

Lisa Seabring = Nymphpott

Officer Bullet = Flygirl

Penny Drop = Camden… Winner of Smoking gun award & Winner of best helper ever award!! You rock  :)

Samantha Simpson = Rochi… Winner of Smoking gun award! Thanx for helping apprehend the murderer.

Tom Collins = Ultraviolence

Wanda Wed = Fianna…..did not make in time.

Wilba Wed = SageStoner….Sorry your 10 year anniversary did not go as planned  :(

Once again thanx to everyone who made it out for the night, there really was some excellent roleplaying being done. I am sorry for some of the confusion about what chat to be used at start and some other things I noticed could have been made smoother. As this was the first stab I fully expected some bugs. 

If anyone else would like to run a night of Murder, I would be more than happy to assist them in any way I can. Maybe if someone who played had an idea or suggestion that would make the next event run smoother or better, than this thread would welcome your input  :)

Ohhh, and I almost forgot…we had a SeaMonster! So thats what you do at the beach, eh slappa? <3

Thanks Fly, it was a lot of fun. The Seamonster tried to eat me but I made a deal with it.

Everyone did a great job for our first go round and Fly it couldn't be done without you and the melodramatic Penny aka Camden" helper elf.... :)

Thanks for the hard work. The cast were a hoot too and really seemed to get into it .

Looking forward to the next one.....

Hahaha, I was practicing for my soap opera audition ;)

This is your Captain speaking!!

That really was so much fun, thanks Fly for all amazing evening (2am for me :P) that you organized. It really was well put together and the role play was amazingly done by all, including the very talkative yet supposedly dead Lexii :P

There are always teething problems but those can be ironed out and I am quite sure everybody involved would do it again without hesitation :)

The way the players got into character and sold themselves was a sight to behold and the interaction was truly epic. My thanks personally Fly for making it happen and choosing me to take part, I would not hesitate to do it again :)

I knew I should have stuck with my gut on the murderer but Tom just seemed so obvious for some reason :P Oh well :)

Again... thanks Fly for everything, job exceptionally well done :)