3DXChat Community

Dear Diary: I'm Having a Bit of a Dilemma

Night Queen Josephine

Ever feel like you really don't know what to do? No I'm not talking about boredom or whatever...I mean my inability toake connections with people.

See, the last few days, I've been thinking to myself "Why is it that I find myself craving certain people, but then once the rush of seeing them again fades, I find myself unsatisfied? Why do I inevitably end up fucking some cute stranger later on? Is it just major horniness or something else?"

Don't get me wrong, I love the people (who I will keep anonymous) very dearly, but why do I seemingly find more pleasure in fucking randoms as opposed to them?

Guest silverbackalphabull

Most people will say, it's just a game and it's just about having fun and to some extent that is very true. Most people don't know exactly what they want when they first join, but through trial and error over no set period of time each individual learns who and what they are in 3dx and decides what they desire, need and want to get out of their experience. Yours isn't right or wrong it's appears your enjoyment is deeper with randoms other than with any specific people you know. There is nothing wrong with either choice, but each person decides what will give them the greatest enjoyment out of their experience. Like me, I prefer to enjoy my experience with one person, being able to share each new day from beginning to end with that one person. For me it's more fulfilling than how I started off the first three months I joined which left me feeling empty and alone by the time it was time to log off for the day. I'm not preaching for you to try and seek out an exclusive relationship like me, I'm just trying to make the point that this is how I prefer to enjoy my time you just have to figure out how you want to do the same to get the greatest enjoyment from your experience. In the end as long as people don't try to take away others choices and are open and honest with each other, everyone in 3dx, will be able to decide how they wish to live their online digital lives and be happy with the choices they and others make.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense to anyone I just woke up and I'm trying to gather my thoughts while typing at the same time.

Most people will say, it's just a game and it's just about having fun and to some extent that is very true. Most people don't know exactly what they want when they first join, but through trial and error over no set period of time each individual learns who and what they are in 3dx and decides what they desire, need and want to get out of their experience. Yours isn't right or wrong it's appears your enjoyment is deeper with randoms other than with any specific people you know. There is nothing wrong with either choice, but each person decides what will give them the greatest enjoyment out of their experience. Like me, I prefer to enjoy my experience with one person, being able to share each new day from beginning to end with that one person. For me it's more fulfilling than how I started off the first three months I joined which left me feeling empty and alone by the time it was time to log off for the day. I'm not preaching for you to try and seek out an exclusive relationship like me, I'm just trying to make the point that this is how I prefer to enjoy my time you just have to figure out how you want to do the same to get the greatest enjoyment from your experience. In the end as long as people don't try to take away others choices and are open and honest with each other, everyone in 3dx, will be able to decide how they wish to live their online digital lives and be happy with the choices they and others make.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense to anyone I just woke up and I'm trying to gather my thoughts while typing at the same time.

I see your point. But I also have things to add. First off, the ones to whom I refer...the first time was AMAZING...but as more and more encounters with them occur, I find myself enjoying them less and less.

Thankfully my girlfriend, whom I love so much, never gets stale. :P

Well what I see in your words Gelda is that you seem to enjoy to make new experiences and maybe you're kinda addicted to this excitment of steeping into something new.

That's a great thing, knowing new people, discovering different things, different ways of doing... stuff.

But well, those new people you meet may not have what it takes to make the light shine continually and so it fades away. Once the amazingness of the first encounter is gone, you have to find a way not to make that light fade, but most of the people you'll meet won't find that special thing that will make the fire burn.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with ending up with strangers if that fulfills your lusty desires, enjoy it for what it's worth and maybe someday you'll find that stranger with whom your desire will not fade ;)

It's some sort of show-off effect and find-out effect.

The first play with a totally unknown character can be exciting cause they know nothing of you and visa versa.

Means everything you do well, will excite them and cause them to be impressed. Simply cause the general expectation level for fun stuff is set pretty low on 3dx.

Also if they are not as aweful as the general norm they might surprise and excite you too. The unknown makes the mix.

On the 2nd date you might already know how the person works and the initial magic is lost.

To keep a sex-based friendship going on 3dx for more than a one night stand you have to connect very deeply either on fetish or friendship level.

So I'd say what you experience is pretty cool and pretty normal.

The higher your experience the more likely you'll talk to the uber-sexy girls too. You're prolly just scared to not meet their expectations.

Random fucks are easier and you feel like there isn't much to loose. Just do what feels good to you!

Well that's because this game is not built on love, sweetie. It's built on the premise of lust. Love is selfless where as Lust is selfish. And because of that fact our natural human instinct to love self is fully activated on a site such as this to where LOVE is diluted in such a huge way. If you want to LOVE while here, then forgive. Talk things over with those whom you fight or disagree with to then make peace with not only that person but more importantly...YOURSELF. When you do that, then you begin to see your eyes open up to the POSSIBILITY of LOVE illuminating your vision and lust begins to die down. 

If you don't have LOVE in you, then LUST will ultimately be your lens thus you are blind to that which everlastingly satisfies...which is LOVE. Lust is Always TEMPORAL and NEVER satisfies cause it's also a close relative to GREED. And so your enthusiasm for such things like fucking random strangers is in direct agreement with the constructs of LUST. My solution for you is this..

Balance.

Love those whom are just casual associates with you, even LOVE your enemies and love them from a distance. But when you do such things like block a person then you cut off the opportunity for you to RECEIVE LOVE in a casual way to where you'll never know what it feels like to be loved because you're so focused on YOURSELF...aka...LUST. If you never felt LOVE..then you have no knowledge on how LOVE is so much more satisfying...than Lust.

So I'd say what you experience is pretty cool and pretty normal.

Yes, we all go through this, Gelda.

Back in the days when you could delete and make new avis for free, a lot of us had a "main" avi for socializing but made numerous "alts" for role playing or anonymous sex on the weekends. So I think that we all experience what you are going through.

There have been many times . . . well, ok, three times in three years . . . that I deleted my main avi and "started over from scratch" after a major breakup. So Guinevere is the first of my many personalities to survive a divorce.  LOL

Anyway, yes, closely bonded intimacy with the right person is what I live for. But variety is the spice of life and the more you experience here, the more self knowledge you gain and the better your RP becomes. It's win-win, really.

And just in case there is anyone who totally misinterprets the above to mean that I think it is ok to approach people I know in a different avi: no, that is not what I am talking about. I am talking about using a different avi to go to a sex room and fuck my brains out anonymously with people I won't see again unless I tell them who I am.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RomanFox

I have a tendency to write major essays addressing the OP's posts... I will try to refrain from that.

I'll refer to a quote written by a user on this forum called Doll.

It's easy to be infatuated with someone here...we're all beautiful...and for the most part we all try to be the best of ourselves here. (I know...I know there are exceptions which make it appear that's not the majority but my experience has been that most people here are lovely at heart)...and for some that's all they want out of their virtual world...to just flit from infatuation to infatuation, riding that little endorphin wave of meeting someone new...being seduced whatever it is.

I think that the feeling might just be that... "the endorphin wave" settling down... causing you to miss something and therefor seek for it once again.