3DXChat Community

Snuggle Party - 19:00 GMT, July 15th

SNUGGLE PARTY - 19:00 GMT, July 15th

Hello everyone!

Want to meet some cool, playful people and have some fun?

The snuggle party is a place to cuddle up with some total strangers and play some new and exciting games! No boring old truth or dare here - all games are original creations designed to get you laughing and making new friends.

There won't be sex at this party... but what you do afterwards is your business.  ; )

More information can be found at my website: http://sugarbunny7.wix.com/sugarbunny

Love,

post-11683-0-07237700-1468265523_thumb.png

Hi Jules.

No need to suscribe to nothin'. Just show up! The party will be open to the public!

Hi Toxic.

The reason I haven't just posted a "calendar of events" is that I'm not really well known yet, so I'm guessing most people would just ignore a post like that seeing as there wouldn't be anything to grab their attention.

That said its not a bad suggestion for the future once I start getting more regulars to the events.

Hope you come by and check some out!  :)

I agree with toxic 100%. You say you dont want to just make a event topic because you are not popular enough yet? I mean no offence but making alot topics on the forums of pretty much the same thing everyday isnt going to win you friends its just gonna annoy people and make a mess of the forums regardless of if they read the topics or not. 

Okay, let me make my position clear Toxic and Pashion...

The purpose of these boards it to advertise events. Its not like me posting is going to somehow "use up" the boards. If you have events please go out and advertise them too. I'd like to make 3dx an exciting place for everyone, and the more of us who get out and do stuff the better.

The fact that you're annoyed just mystifies me in that I'm not hurting anyone, and I seem to be making plenty of friends thank you very much - over 70 since I started my events.

If you don't like me for some reason, or don't like my advertisements, then just scroll past them. But getting on my case because I don't organize things quite the way you like them just makes you seem kind of petty and mean spirited. Rather than trying to tear down what I'm building, why don't you go build something cool of your own?

Please don't comment on my posts anymore unless you have something constructive to add.

So much veiled conflict. Sigh. Open forums are open forums for a reason and it's in the right category... and unless moderators take issue with it, just leave it be. Haven't seen a single person make one thread for all their events, they are all sprawled over the forums.

As you know I generally call them as I see them and don't take sides. There was no harm in this post nor was there harm in posting many events as singular threads.

Seriously need to calm these forums down, so much animosity and deriding on these forums... just take it easy people. Unless Sugar is going out of her way to cause issue, which she doesn't seem to be, just leave her be. All I see is a bunch of events meant to be fun. Sheesh.

So much veiled conflict. Sigh. Open forums are open forums for a reason and it's in the right category... and unless moderators take issue with it, just leave it be. Haven't seen a single person make one thread for all their events, they are all sprawled over the forums.

As you know I generally call them as I see them and don't take sides. There was no harm in this post nor was there harm in posting many events as singular threads.

Seriously need to calm these forums down, so much animosity and deriding on these forums... just take it easy people. Unless Sugar is going out of her way to cause issue, which she doesn't seem to be, just leave her be. All I see is a bunch of events meant to be fun. Sheesh.

I agree with this 100 %.

Guest Toxic

I'm sorry I thought all the forum posts yesterday was a little redundant and was giving an idea and then I was just saying no thanks to her invite to her party then was letting her know that I really don't care if I'm getting the point of her parties or not. But I'll keep my mouth shut and ignore all the redundant postings. Have a good day all.

FYI - I'll comment on whatever post I want. Freedom of speech remember.

I asked "Please don't comment on my posts anymore unless you have something constructive to add."

That's a polite request.

Nowhere am I telling anyone they should "watch what they post" like some non-moderators on this forum seem to think they have the right to do.

I'm against censorship, and while I support Toxic and pashion's right to post what they wish within the limits set by the site owners and moderators, that doesn't mean I don't find the pair of them petty and rude. If you want to troll me for daring to disagree with your little clique then fine, but all you're doing is showing other members your true colors.

Thank you MikeyZA and Conlan for posting your opinions, and thank you Sparklebottom for your support.

I asked "Please don't comment on my posts anymore unless you have something constructive to add."

That's a polite request.

Nowhere am I telling anyone they should "watch what they post" like some non-moderators on this forum seem to think they have the right to do.

I'm against censorship, and while I support Toxic and pashion's right to post what they wish within the limits set by the site owners and moderators, that doesn't mean I don't find the pair of them petty and rude. If you want to troll me for daring to disagree with your little clique then fine, but all you're doing is showing other members your true colors.

Thank you MikeyZA and Conlan for posting your opinions, and thank you Sparklebottom for your support.

Pay no attention to the haters. I think it's great there's people here who are trying to do events to keep things fresh, new, and fun. The only thing I would suggest is to not post your events too early. 5-7 days in advance is usually more than enough. That way if you have multiple events, they don't get lost and people can find them easier.

Keep up the fun things you are doing. I admit, your events may not be my cup of tea, but there are many here who will appreciate it, so keep it up and good luck.

Thank you for that advice and encouragement, JessicaX.

I'm still just getting started so I'm very eager to hear any suggestions or constructive criticism, especially from more experienced members. I'm torn between giving people lots of notice so they can plan and, as you said, not getting lost in the shuffle. I considered taking part of Toxic's suggestion and creating a summary of events which I'd post every few days to keep things fresh, but I decided not do that because I don't want to bump other people's posts down the list unless I'm announcing a legitimate new event.

To some degree I've been trying to utilize my website as a kind of bulletin board for my activities, but I don't want to do that too much either because I don't want to be seen as drawing traffic away from the 3dx boards. I've already stepped on enough toes as it is, I think.

Ultimately what I'm going to do is take your advice and post closer to the date, but include a note mentioning other upcoming events too. That way I can kind of piggyback notifications without taking up any additional board space.

Anyway, thank you again. I appreciate you taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear you can't make it, Livada, but if you'd like I can do another similar party next week but schedule it for a different time/day that fits your schedule. Please let me know what would work for you.

By the way, it was awesome talking to Masaru, Rook, Tensei, Roxy and you last night on skype! Haven't laughed so hard in ages! :D

why don't you all calm down and have fun? i mean that should be the main reason why we pay monthly. Doesn't matter in what kind of party and stop to interpret unsaid words in others messages. I like the idea of that party respect for Sugar and i dont see something hateful in toxics message only constructíve. have fun people  :D

I find this whole post hilarious. Everyone complaining about haters and being petty and rude. As is always with 3dx if you have a differing opinion than the majority your immediately labeled a troll or hater. An opinion was offered about Sugar's post. The adult thing to do would be to simply say thanks I'll consider that next time and just let it go. Because Tox didn't want to go to the party all of a sudden she and anyone who agreed with her is a hater, and a troll, and petty and rude. Wow gotta love the liberal mindset. If you dont think like we do then you must go away. No wonder kids have issues dealing with real life these days. Well I guess I'll steal a page from the liberal handbook and say that im greatly offended by the idea of a snuggle party so because I'm offended this should all stop lol

yap jules, actually we are payn 4 "all of this"^^ and i hope that after 2.0 goes live sometimes before xmas caughs devs have more time and they will finally yawns besides of alot of other things, get the calander(s) in this forum running at last <- as i pointed out already and gizmo told me he liked the idea in a pm, but u know, first things first hahaa! well, like that evryone with one simple click can see on the forum calendar what parties, events or whatever is going on daily, weekly n monthly hosted by users or sexgamedevil themselfs! saves hell lot of a time 4 evry1, nothing "gets lost" or "drops down" and most of all: no need for "forum wars" also regarding events (even before this topic meanwhile pfffff)...but yeah, et patientiam habebit in 3DX^^...and so till then, or whenever, all:

giphy.gif

and no matter who, when or why did or has writtn, or oneself thought to have read between the lines...
...so, as always and freakn, fukn almost evrywhere inhere and just as in life:

respect-2-638.jpg

>> but that, just like respect, only works in both directions <<

B)

giphy.gif

- have a great evening -