3DXChat Community

RETURN OF THE MONSTER LETTERS

Leeloo

I really would like to put an end to this. Before posting my original post, I did a search for 'colours' and 'chat' and couldn't find anything relating to this topic. I am not alone in my views, many people are not aware of the technical issues 'BIG LETTERS' are causing.

Maybe if 3DX came out and announced why they disabled them when they did it none of this would have started and certainly not by me, I am a dummy but not stupid. So sorry to all I have annoyed and a final note...Please, please. please...some sneakers for girls who don't like heels......I'm wearing out all of my socks.

BTW, the gossip I heard was the colours and size were stopped by a few friends of the staffers and or developers complaining to their buddies about it and foolishly I bought into it and posted my post, so one final time.....I get it and I'm sorry for my outburst.

The End

Fairy

I'll show you what it did before, which caused it to get removed in the first place. :) The rumour about few friends of the "Staffers" has been around from the beginning, people always gossip about that, I have no idea why though. ^^

This is what it did which made it get removed in the first place. :)

World chat would stack and scramble on top of eachother if the sizes were written too large.

4358b446bd.jpg

42610abd67.jpg

The hud buttons become invisible and it goes completely wrong.

920e83be3e.jpg

Then finally, some weird Alien language takes over on the buttons and it completely doesn't make sense, then you get kicked and DC'd from the game. xD

182e64b540.jpg

I'll show you what it did before, which caused it to get removed in the first place. :) The rumour about few friends of the "Staffers" has been around from the beginning, people always gossip about that, I have no idea why though. ^^

This is what it did which made it get removed in the first place. :)

World chat would stack and scramble on top of eachother if the sizes were written too large.

4358b446bd.jpg

42610abd67.jpg

The hud buttons become invisible and it goes completely wrong.

920e83be3e.jpg

Then finally, some weird Alien language takes over on the buttons and it completely doesn't make sense, then you get kicked and DC'd from the game. xD

182e64b540.jpg

I totally understand the technical issues now. Prior to my post I didn't and as I said earlier, I did do a search.

Thanks for the demo though and I have been passing on the problems this could cause to anyone who wants to hear it.

Cheerio,

Fairy

And Justa enjoys a double pole penetration, lol sorry, just an observation in the picture above, not meaning anything by it, but she does look like she is enjoying it, hmm maybe I will have to re sub to give it a try.

Would have to get someone to warm them up 1st, don't like cold poles.

And Justa enjoys a double pole penetration, lol sorry, just an observation in the picture above, not meaning anything by it, but she does look like she is enjoying it, hmm maybe I will have to re sub to give it a try.

Would have to get someone to warm them up 1st, don't like cold poles.

Haha yeah that would be pretty cool. :D