3DXChat Community

Thank You Nice People!

Shianni

I just wanted to say thank you to all the nice people who responded to my last post.  I appreciate the moral support and the understanding that many of you showed about the things that frustrate me in this game.  It's pretty cool to see that maybe there are more sweeties than I thought!  I hope to meet more of you as time goes by  :)

...and for all the trolls and their friends who like to harass me.... save yourself the trouble.  I could care less what you think *fake smile*

Shianni

Guest jowie

however ... whatever ... i have read it just by now .. and sorry to hear .. you are leaving ....

and still YOU misjudged me !

but take care

greets

Jowie

I Agree 100 percent Shianni, speak your mind, ignore the trolling asses, and just be yourself.,Bieng an idividual is more respectable and honorable then bieng a follower.I respect you greatly for standing up for yourself and ignoring those who have ganged up on you, attacked you and harassed you.I think people who do that are cowards, and don't have a mind of thier own. I Think there is alot more good people in the forums and community then bad, who think this shitt is annoying,and will not be tolerated by the majority of us who give a shitt for our fellow community family members, I know I do.I was really was contemplating on making a response to this, I am sure some will say it's negative and I'm feeding the Flames of discontent, however I am compelled to stick up for fellow members that do not deserve such abuse. I am sure we have lost alot of good people to some of this behaviour, and that's just plain wrong.I Shianni have been here now for quite sometime, play this game as myself, and put up with no one's crap, You either like me or not, I am guessing lots do, but those who don't, I could not give a shit. I only play with an open, non judgemental mind, respectful of others , I never attack or criticize people for thier thoughts as long as they are not in a negative manner towards me. I right this response, to hopefully make others think, how thier words and actions can hurt others, so in a sense, I feel someone has to take a positive stance on a negative subject to show that some care.So Shianni Congratulations, and I take my shirt off to you, I am here for you and anyone else who feels they are bieng treated unfairly, and misjudged. I Say cheers to the good people in our community, and I think the numbers are growing, so Shianni stay around you will get through your scrapes and bruises, and come out unscaved, fully respected and you will find some more good apples from the bad...xxxx