3DXChat Community

UI Scale Issue

angelman23

I have an issue with the UI scale. Basically I was messing with it and I ended up making the screen so large I can't even go back to the UI scale and shrink it. It's severly hindered the game as I can't even go into different world, me only avenue is to go on my world and stay there. I can't chat to anybody either. Does anybody know how to revert the UI scale. I have tried everything from re-installing, un-installing, clearing cache and deleting backup files. Whatever I do the resolution stays. Even changing the computers resolution would have no effect on the situation. I change both the font-size and the resolution it's self, nothing works!

When you first log onto the game, you go to a character screen where you select your character. There should be a Settings tab in the lower right-hand corner, from which you can access the graphics setting. 

If that doesn't work, try to uninstall the game and then use Gizmo's Registry Cleaning Tool to remove 3DX Chat from your registry. After that, you can reinstall the game and it should work properly.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:25 AM, Sage Stoner said:

When you first log onto the game, you go to a character screen where you select your character. There should be a Settings tab in the lower right-hand corner, from which you can access the graphics setting. 

If that doesn't work, try to uninstall the game and then use Gizmo's Registry Cleaning Tool to remove 3DX Chat from your registry. After that, you can reinstall the game and it should work properly.

Still doesn't work. I tried everything you said. Still the same issue. 

In My Documents, there is a folder called 3DXChat, within that folder should be 2 directories, Screenshots and Settings, go into seetins and open the file called "game.json" with notepad and see if the UI setting is changed there, I have a pic of mine here.

file.JPG

57 minutes ago, JenC said:

In My Documents, there is a folder called 3DXChat, within that folder should be 2 directories, Screenshots and Settings, go into seetins and open the file called "game.json" with notepad and see if the UI setting is changed there, I have a pic of mine here.

file.JPG

Mine was a little different. The UI is the same, but even when I copy all of this and run it again it's still has the same problem.

It must save that info somewhere else and using it. Did you use Gizmo's Registry Cleaning Tool? as thats the only other place that it could be getting it from that wouldnt be changed or removed with a reinstall. If you have, then put in a support ticket outlining the problem and everything you have tried.

4 hours ago, JenC said:

It must save that info somewhere else and using it. Did you use Gizmo's Registry Cleaning Tool? as thats the only other place that it could be getting it from that wouldnt be changed or removed with a reinstall. If you have, then put in a support ticket outlining the problem and everything you have tried.

I used C Cleaner and deleted 3DX. Still no resolve.