3DXChat Community

As much as I so want to out this cowardly coldhearted and down right cruel woman I will avoid using names as promised.

It's not that it's a new story. It's been done before.  But the dishonesty of it, the disrespect of the emotions of another, is just about the most cruel of things that can be done on games such as these.

A friend of mine was convinced he had met the love of his life here on 3DX.  They were married on game and extremely happy, or so he thought. They made plans to not just meet in real life but to marry in real life.  She was to go to him.  The last night we saw them on game, was a couple of days before she was to begin her very long drive.  She was to arrive just before Thanksgiving.

Last night I heard that shortly after she began her drive her 'brother' texted to tell my friend that there had been an accident and she had been tragically killed.  Our friend was devastated.

As you may have guessed she has already miraculously risen from the dead.

Can you imagine what went into preparing for this whole real life changing event?  Telling family including parents and children?  Making room in home and life?  And because she did not want to tell him that her friends and family did not think a good idea she thought being dead was a better idea.

This offends me on so many levels.  I am not naïve.  I know this happens.  But I refuse to just sit back and excuse it away because it is 'only a game'.  We all know it is not just a game.  And you will never convince me that anyone capable of doing that to any one online is any where near being a decent, considerate or loving human being in real life.

For me she is officially in cold storage.

39 minutes ago, Ross The Boss said:

sounds like this girl who use to play years ago , Alicia or some shit, she faked her death then too.  was a big post about her passing away in forums and come to find out it was bullshit

I truly try not to wish anything bad on anyone, but I do tend to depend heavily on Karma.