3DXChat Community

0 / 0 / 0

Feuermond

So, in some profiles there it reads age 18, rest "0" which means the update has again messed up data?

It's nice to see we pay for profis who do tests and checks on test systems along test plans and that that is the reason why every simple update takes more and more time to prevent such bugs.

You think I was kidding or ironic? - Dear, would I ever do? I am a good girl. 👼

Bugs and glitches after update is completely normal thing. Even in big games with huge teams, like League of Legends for example, you will see some bugs after every or almost every update. And we talking about a small team, most probably without special staff for testing bugs. I don't say that pointing bugs is a bad thing, it's actually a very good thing, but there is no reason to be toxic about it. 

2 hours ago, MeiLing said:

i have seen such profiles. An inactive friend has her profile like this. Is it a clue?

Yes, MeiLing, further more I think that are not just inactive players but accounts with no running sub. Anyhow that's not okay to me. But it is all a guees, I saw it on actives Avas too, when I saw them in the game and wanted to read there profiles.

probably its an issue with older profiles, i remember we hat to rebuild our profiles after a major change of the client. and these 0/0/0 profiles weren´t rebuild by the user

*just a suggestion)

*aunt edit says: the change was the time when we got the new ignore system, and we all had to rebuild our profiles

Edited by darkangel

21 hours ago, darkangel said:

probably its an issue with older profiles, i remember we hat to rebuild our profiles after a major change of the client. and these 0/0/0 profiles weren´t rebuild by the user

*just a suggestion)

*aunt edit says: the change was the time when we got the new ignore system, and we all had to rebuild our profiles

You are correct, Angel, I remember that. But anyway:

Messing up data during an update is non-professional. Shit happens but after it happens one time it should never happen again. They can delete inactive accounts after a while if they want, it is their server. But as long as I can use my FL to remember gone friends I expect data integrity. My ingame wife had a reason to leave her profile as it was and changed data on her profile is not what she expected to happen and is not what she ever wanted to express. "0" is not deleting but changing data.

Edited by Feuermond