3DXChat Community

Personal Worlds not loading properly?

TomJM

I’m hoping it’s a functionality update they had to take a part of 3DXChat offline to do. Fingers crossed that’s why uploaded .world files don’t actually load and we will see something new when back to normal.

• 1 year later...

since I bought this game I played it just few days then and start it have problems at first I cant join now I don't see any people in the game I just see my self alone in it and I tried to get help from u guys but no responce. I feel so regret that I bought this game.

26 minutes ago, voni said:

since I bought this game I played it just few days then and start it have problems at first I cant join now I don't see any people in the game I just see my self alone in it and I tried to get help from u guys but no responce. I feel so regret that I bought this game.

Responses in the forums are pretty poor.  If you send your particulars to 3dxhelp@gmail.com , they will usually get back to you in a day or less.

For now, try to log in through a VPN from another country, that has helped me a few times in the last few weeks.  If you don't have a VPN, tunnelbear.com has one that you can use for free for the first 500megs of traffic.  Or google for a completely free one.  I use Nord VPN and it has allowed me to connect during the recent server changes.

Hope this helps,

Jelly