3DXChat Community

Introducing ~ NINJA RADIO! ~ Starting Tuesday 24/07/17 @ 12pm (EST)

Natsumi

Another qestion about when u mentioned upload the example with kbps n listenes.

I dont get why it affects bandwith so much as to say 92kbpsx10listeners=x upload, i thought since listeners are in ur room its like u stream the same data as be alone

Each listener takes up a slot. ie... if there are 30 people in the room and they are listening... it will take up 30 slots x whatever your bitrate is set at. In this case it will be 192kbps x 30.

If you are serious about streaming then you really should have a server that does not limit bandwidth. Also... myradiostream has a long history of not providing a quality of service. There are better options out there for less costs.

Ok ill give a try to virtual dj.

But what version?

If use virtual dj do i still need the "myradiostream"?

The current Version of VirtualDJ is VirtualDJ 8.2 b3798 PC and for Broadcasting you need minimal a Subscriper version.

If you want to try as first only a bit then is VirtualDJ 8 free but the stream functions doesn't works unlimited.

Cheap works VirtualDJ 7 Broadcaster if you find it :)

Another qestion about when u mentioned upload the example with kbps n listenes.

I dont get why it affects bandwith so much as to say 92kbpsx10listeners=x upload, i thought since listeners are in ur room its like u stream the same data as be alone

Well this was written in the linked topic... If your upload is very good and you use the VirtualDJ 7 Broadcaster and you want to entertain only a few ppl (10x96kbit/s = 960kbit/s) then you don't need an separate stream server :)

At least and if you do it interested/active will be a server a good thing and it is the lowest investment :lol: