3DXChat Community

Something you always wanted to do?

JohnL

I always wish I had the confidence, courage, strength (whatever) to just walk up to someone I find interesting, pretty, attractive (whatever) instead of hiding out like in a deserted beach cove, outside a room full of people, dancing the farthest away from everyone or just plain leaving before someone gets to close...sucks to be this shy, but such is life.  :)

tumblr_m5kljoUpOH1qbktnm.jpg

Shyness is a fear of rejection, a fear of the unknown. We shy away when we feel we are not good enough or strong enough to handle an outcome.  I used to be the shy person, the one that hides away and doesn't want to be seen. The one that did not and would not talk to anyone.

I am still shy, but not nearly like I used to be. I have some how found a way to get over some of that. One day I would also like for it to be gone. So I feel ya eclipse, it sucks but life goes on. Just don't let it pass you by as I had done.

I've wanted to Back-Pack Europe for some time now, but then I've been thinking about Australia, especially since meeting so many kewl Aussies on here.  Scanning some of these posts, I ran across Eclipses idea of searching for the Lochness monster, and THAT sounds like quite the adventure.  So, in short ... TRAVEL parts of the world in no particular order.

Sail the seven seas...totally in love with the ocean. I'm a total city girl but I've lost myself for hours just sitting on the shore and watching the sea...iTunes shuffling my way through my thoughts. So mercurial and enigmatic. I've sat and watched the Atlantic roll in grey and brooding onto rocky shores and the warm Pacific lapping teasingly at golden beaches and I want to see them all in all their moods.

I've never sailed but love the idea of having a yacht and just sailing off around the world...probably says a lot about me that lol.

I just want to go to Egypt

Don't want to put you off Pash but I went a few years ago with my folks and hated it. Hot, crowded, assaulted by beggars, afraid of being kidnapped. Generally kinda frightening for me. Just wanted to see the ancient world but it felt drowned in a sea of poverty and humanity.

Apologies to any folks from Egypt, your country is and I'm sure you are, amazing...just a symptom of the modern world and the poverty divide...makes me sad.

I want to stay in bed all day with a special someone and have sex till we can't do it anymore and if we still can, carry it on till the next day :D

Poor guy... rubbed raw comes to mind.

I would go on a personal pilgrimage leaving everything behind and discovering new and wonderful things, places, people, cultures and at the same time discover more of myself. This world has so much we do not yet know about and I would love to learn as much as I can before I go.

Guest Eclipse

I've always wanted to do one of those Murder Mystery Weekends (in a Haunted Mansion setting) where everyone dresses up in character. I love puzzles and getting the bejesus scared out of me would be a huge bonus...lookout, I'm a screamer!!!

steigerMPhouse.jpg

I always wanted to live in a castle. With a ballroom and a big ol library...and twisting stairs and hidden passages...and creepy cellars and a dungeon...

...um...where was I...and gardens...and...and... *sigh*

I don't want it to be mine...I just want to live there.

image.jpg