3DXChat Community

What is the last thing to make you truly smile or LOL?

Guest SoFlaBoy

=) My roommate's 4 year old little sister! She told me I'm a "Pwettyy bwue pwincess" and when I told her I could make her into a princess too she told me "are you my fwairy gobmobber?" then we got all dressed up and skipped around outside as princesses and had a tea party!

My 3 year old son was watching peppapig on his iPad on YouTube an I ask him to turn it down coz it was too loud. He looks at me and covers his ears and yells " I just did turn it down". I was laughing for ages. Just the look on his face was priceless.

It made me smile in my own morbib sense of humor. I know ;)

Romance for the undead. 

God Module - Corpses (A Zombie Love Song) 

There are some things that we can't explain
Why we didn't die when we died that day
But one thing I know that's true
Is that forever I'll be with you

Holding your hand while our bodies decay
I'll be by your side as we waste away
Eating brains by the light of the moon
Forever I'll be with you

"We are each other - We are each other
You will always be mine - Eternally"

So my ridgeback as my baby, she is the greatest sweetest attack dog ever. She will lick you to death. She likes to be covered with a blanket so last night she decides she has to go bark through the bars where it's safe but the blanket does not come off and she cannot see so she walked into everything from her bed to the front door head first, and I helped her once I could breathe again :P love my Roxy :D

My two best friends, they make me smile more then they know. I wake up and look forward to talking to them, they are the two best guys I will ever know. They know who they are, I love you both dearly.