3DXChat Community

What is the last thing to make you truly smile or LOL?

Guest SoFlaBoy

• 2 weeks later...

Mikeys comment about buying cows and moo-ving billboard...i dont know why it just hit me and i couldnt stop laughing...lol

I have decided that I am going to buy a bunch of cows and put them in a field on a busy road and rent advertising space. Sort of a Moo-ving billboard. I will make millions :P

a message i got here today sweetening up my afternoon and day, thx hun, u made me smile :D

plus this status update of a member here in the forum and it made really laugh::

I adore Squeezing cheese. Sometimes when im shopping at grocery store, I go into the dairy section and Grab a block of soft cheese and squeeze it in the palms of my hand. It makes me feel great.! So think about that next time you buy a hunk of cheese. I could have very well squeezed your cheese you just bought! hahaha

thx 2 both of ya...u made my day^^

Let's call it a sad story but funny. Dani, my friend dying of cancer was so damn proud of herself the other day because she said that on the bright side the cancer and treatment helped her reach her goal weight... and I cracked up laughing, I couldn't help it, and she was beaming with the biggest grin I have seen in ages. I am glad she can smile and laugh at a time like this. I ended up grinning like an idiot.