3DXChat Community

What is the last thing to make you truly smile or LOL?

Guest SoFlaBoy

Guest SoFlaBoy

You can extend this is the last thing that made you really, truly happy because we usually smile at some point if that's the case.

I'll start:

Watching my 7 y/o old son critique his older brother's choice of cars to jack in GTA5, saying that that the white one has a lot more SWAG!

You can extend this is the last thing that made you really, truly happy because we usually smile at some point if that's the case.

I'll start:

Watching my 7 y/o old son critique his older brother's choice of cars to jack in GTA5, saying that that the white one has a lot more SWAG!

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

My niece dialing me on the phone yesterday(she just plays with the phone and dials random contacts).... I said hello... She said "Cammwee". Then said some things unintelligible mixed in with some words.. Sang Twinkle Twinkle, mixed with the ABC song. She is 23 months. I actually smiled and eeee'd a little.

The last thing that made me LOL that I remember was earlier in the week I met with friends for dinner. My one friend was ticked off and explained that she was starved. Someone had eaten her lunch. Not only did they eat it but put a Post-It on it that read simply, "Yum". It may have been insensitive but I cracked up, we all did. The look on her face as she told the story. Who does that? The fact that someone could have the gall to not only eat someone's food but stick a note that said "Yum" on the container... They cleaned the container though. Rofl. She was advised to try rat poison next time which is a little harsh. I suggested a laxative instead.

Guest SoFlaBoy

OK Rodolfo, a much more age appropriate gaming experience for my 7 y/o...we don't actually let him play GTA, he just sees it when his brothers are playing.

He's playing MineCraft with his cousin and I ask him what he's doing.

His reply, "I'm playing MinceCraft...you know, in the 'Hungry Games!'

LOL..he's playing a Hunger Games mod but he always call it the Hungry Games.  :D

OK Rodolfo, a much more age appropriate gaming experience for my 7 y/o...we don't actually let him play GTA, he just sees it when his brothers are playing.

He's playing MineCraft with his cousin and I ask him what he's doing.

His reply, "I'm playing MinceCraft...you know, in the 'Hungry Games!'

LOL..he's playing a Hunger Games mod but he always call it the Hungry Games.  :D

well i was just kidding :D the fact your little boy having some gta experiences made me laugh as i thought at the pegi symbol, so i posted it :)