3DXChat Community

No Xgold anymore?

SandraDream

I have a really nice idea: 3DX-User should only get xGold if they are nice to others. So for every nice word on a day they get 1 xGold. :P 

A supplement from me... for every honest and true nice word ;) 

Log in Xgold is pointless if you ask me, it serve no real purpose in my point of view. Since it does not require you do anything but log in, it doesn't really serve as an activity booster. Since people can just log in then log out again if they don't feel like being logged in, so don't really see point in why it's there.

Might as well just offer a fixed monthly Xgold instead, if it's meant as a way to keep an active population on they need to make some kind of daily system with some activities you do in order to receive them.

Log in Xgold is pointless if you ask me, it serve no real purpose in my point of view. Since it does not require you do anything but log in, it doesn't really serve as an activity booster. Since people can just log in then log out again if they don't feel like being logged in, so don't really see point in why it's there.

Might as well just offer a fixed monthly Xgold instead, if it's meant as a way to keep an active population on they need to make some kind of daily system with some activities you do in order to receive them.

Sure, Kimmy. Though I was the one to ask, the real question is what to do with the Xgold? It's useless, besides to buy things that used to be free (avis, for those who can't remember). So, it seems to be just another piece in the big, unfinished puzzle called 3dx....

Sandra,

I have had a similar problem. But it is not that it is not rewarding you the gold. It is just the displaying of the pop up window.

I suggest as you log in, and look at the amount before you change rooms.

Example, I load into my closet, upon entering the game.

I look at the amount of gold I have, and then go into one of my own private rooms.

You should notice the gold amount increased.

We have noticed it happen, when switching between 1.0 and 2.0.

Best of luck to you.

~Nellie

ps: for me the earliest I can collect is 5:00pm PDT

• 7 years later...