3DXChat Community

Remembering the victims of the Orlando LGBT attack

valkman

You have all heard about it on the news. At approximately 2am on June,12th 2016 a sick coward gunman walked into Club Pulse in Orlando, Florida heavily armed and filled with hate for gays and probably anyone else who didn't agree with his sorry ass, and began killing and wounding people as he exclaimed his allegiance to Allah and laughing as he did so (according to eyewitness accounts), at approximately 5am the gunman was killed by police but not before 49 lay dead and 53 in the hospital.

This is my city, the city I call home, the city beautiful as it is nicknamed and when i saw this i had so many emotions from sadness to anger. We have always been a community that has embraced our LGBT community and welcomed them.

This nightclub is a place I have been to several times as straight as well as members of the LGBT community go there and it is always a peaceful fun time with very nice people.

One of the thoughts I had in light of this is when will we collectively learn to stop hating someone because they are different from us? we are all human beings first no matter what our race,sexual preference, nationality or religious beliefs. i may be an optimist but i honestly believe if all of us know or talk to anyone who voices a hatred for any of these then we owe it to all the victims and the families of the victims to at least try to reason with them and make them understand we are all human.

Maybe, just maybe we can even stop one incident like this from happening again.

I ask everyone to take just a minute of your day and remember the victims of this tragic event and say a small prayer for the families as they will have alot of healing to do trying to make sense of such a senseless act.

And we will never run or change our lives because any terrorist wants to bring harm to us. SO NOTE TO ALL THE PEOPLE FILLED WITH HATE...........WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!

I wept when I first heard this news and my heart feels heavy every time I hear or read about these terrible events. Since this news first broke I have taken a few moments each day to remember the victims and their families.

This may have not have happened in my home country, but it happen to my community, the LGBT community.

By standing up for who we are, in defying those filled with hate and evil intention, we defeat them.

tJW2wPM.jpg

20110504_lgbti.jpg?itok=9Iy0UYJR

“Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.” ― Maya Angelou

candle_light_evening_237086.jpg

may their souls rest in peace and i firmly believe, that if a god exists, he will accept them all with open arms! we cannot even begin to understand what their fams, relatives n friends left behind, just like the ppl of orlando, are going through right now. my condelences to them and my thoughts are, besides all the others left behind by terror on this sporadicly "sick planet", meanwhile conquered by the sometimes [beast - called humanbeing], also with ya *hugs* lights up a lill single candle for all the victims around the planet of terror...and thinks: pfffff, 'silly monkeys, killing other monkeys'...till this very day...what else *shakes head n turns up volume of the song below again*

ps: darkness

cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King, Jr.

giphy.gif

Allied with Allah!!! If so then a new modern flag is officially introduced into this ancient conflict. After my given silence I will say his weapons of choice .223 AR & 9mm
both semi. shows motive for an all out gun fight with law enforcement. Without extra mags by my count he was 2 shells shy of 49 unless the AR was high capacity & could take
out anything in its line of sight. With 53 wounded on top of his 49 this low life had extra junk in his back pocket. I am thankful this dick was poorly trained & outnumbered
by Florida PD sidearms. Radical by standard shows prejudice to ANYTHING that challenges its official doctrine. NO flag is safe under this way of thinking. Militarized police
is the first step a country takes in admitting the conflict has bled onto your own soil. I break my silence in this to say this hate is different. It knows it will die for
its beliefs.