3DXChat Community

Old RLC players

Django

I'm in a number of games all at the same time... 3dxchat, RLC, Eros, SL, IMVU and Achat... All have their good points and bad ones... Like the graphics here are great... but nothing to do, clothing is poor... RLC and Eros have Great deco and wonderful clothing, but graphics suck... The same with SL and SL is a bit hard to understand how things work... and all Achat has is great sex poses, and that is about it.... I wish someone will take all the good points of all these games and make one great game... I'm waiting for that day to come...

Terri

I am same in all RLC , I am Valunteer in Eros Island, in imvu, and Second life where dance with Barbies also in RLC , I feel as Terry does I have good time and bad one, 3DXChat is great for what we have, right now wish was more to do, maybe someday will be, lol yes it would be nice to take the good point , like perfect avatar, great sex poses, Weddings, being able to share a room with hubby, having your own Big Club not just a room, being able to boot people out would love that, blocking folk I don't know from touching me a must , so many things , all and all 3D on Graphics is by far beating the rest, 

I would like to know is it  worth the time  to make the move from RLC to here I wanna know be for I fork out any money

If you are looking for better graphic and more realistic sex poses... This is the game for you... BUT... If you enjoy deco'ing having a very large number of clothing to choice from... and if you like more then 2 clubs (I don't really count the personal room/clubs real clubs) then this game may not be what your looking for...

For me after playing in RLC for 4 years..  Its all about the cost of playing and what i like about 3dx, the game is a 3d sex game... RLC seems to be geared toward designing either clothes or your properties, which in most cases cost you . You can certainly spend a lot and burn a big hole in your credit card.. 3Dx seems to get back to being a sex game... Plus the graphics are awesome when compared to RLC...  With RLC you have all the families with their own tags and to be honest it becomes a bit cliche  and bitchy..

Plus RLC have been promising its users a better 3d platform.. its called Curio and its not living up to its expectations,it's still is not as good as 3dx when it comes to graphics... 

Try second life or one of the other games, it's all down to what you like..  Not being biased but i love 3Dx

I play almost 6 months and my opinion,is rlc become to expensive and the graphic its really poor compare to 3dxchat, and its more easier to play 3dxchat.

You do have a point here... I have been playing Eros for over a year and RLC has an easier UI then Eros, even tho they are basically the same game, with RLC having a much improved interface...... What I'm trying to say is, I have been playing Eros and RLC so long I forgot how much of a learning curve these two game have... As for being expensive, that is not totally true... There are ways to earn Rays, by running a club, designing clothing, deco'ing (Decorating Places or Clubs) and even being a working girl... I make my Rays by deco'ing and making posters. You can even pay your VIP this way... I know people that have so many rays that they never use real money... You can even cash out your Rays and make real money in then game and you can't do that on 3dxchat or Eros''' It has already been said that 3dxchat has far better graphics then the other games... to bad it lacks depth...

Let me show you...

This is one of my clubs I made for Eros... far better looking then the room/clubs on 3dxchat... and I will make 3K when I sale it...

The_Chaos_Cage_zpsbemwedno.png   

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I'm another RLC veteran.

I'd love to help build the same sense of community here on 3dx as we had back in RLC, and I'm getting some things going here in order to help facilitate that. If you have an idea for an event, workshop, club, flashmob or whatever, please let me know and I'll help you promote it.

If you'd like to see what I'm up to you can find it here:

http://sugarbunny7.wix.com/sugarbunny

Cheers.  : )

With RLC you have all the families with their own tags and to be honest it becomes a bit cliche  and bitchy..

That's so true...BUT it's not the game it's the gamers and i see a lot who start the same shit in 3DX. There are days where people making fun about newbies in wc or don't talk to them. Sadly that was the reason why RLC died. So let us welcome everyone and give them a good feeling.