3DXChat Community

Update or Rocket science?!!

JuicyJina

Asmodeux,

I understand what you try to say and yes, in a perfect world your are completely right.

Thing is. ... I tried to post suggestions for several months now. I suggested a poll about the BDSM topic, which is online since Sept 18th. The result? None. Nihil. Zero.

I tried to complain and comment sarcastically, be critical the last weeks coz I was so fed up with this "soon". Result here: same as above, besides being told by an admin that it is useless to suggest anything, and my comments have been deleted partly. Not to mention my bad mood about all this.

I switched to be creative and giving feedback and suggestions again. Not that it changes anything, but I feel better.

A last note: this forum is on 3dxforum.com, not 3dxchat.com/forums. Have you ever thought about this forum not being linked to the game at all?

Sandra you suggested, I suggested too ofc, but unfortunately if a minority asks for something do you think they'll add it to the game that soon ? No, they give what people ask for, or maybe only what seems easier for them to release and bdsm is not for all, same other kind of kinks. That's why for me a poll would work, but only leading more people to join here, otherwise as you wrote and as I think too useless to suggest over and over the same things, risking from moving from a suggestion to a real whining attitude.

I come from another game where the "Soon" was over-used and I get your point, but the fact there're not real competitors maybe gives them more room, even if waiting period apart what lacks here is the dialogue between devs and customers.

And I'm a fresh player, so maybe I'm more patient than you right now, but surely I'd reconsider my position in case nothing changed for a quite long period of time as after all we pay (for updates or only for the access idk). 

Ps: as stated by another person the forum is linked on the homepage, maybe they could make the link bigger (for real eheh), so perhaps wrong to say they're not connected what you think :)  ?

Guest Twiggy

Want to make a bet? :)

Ok sure, you say that our avatars will not change in any way, so if they do change in any way then you have to play the game naked for a full month.

If they do not change then I have to.

Edited to add,

You have to commit before it becomes a bet.

Ok sure, you say that our avatars will not change in any way, so if they do change in any way then you have to play the game naked for a full month.

If they do not change then I have to.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh damn its on now!!! haha 

Ok after only reading all the topics for weeks I have to add my 2 cents too now...

First off: yes I still pay for my sub, I bought the 12 months special offer they had around christmas and it looked like a great bargain at that time. I just found out about the game back then and I have been pretty excited about the awesome looks of it (explains my overly excited post at the "I love 3DX" topic in january lol)...today, only 5 months later I consider myself an ex-player - yes it was fun for about 1 or 2 months but then a massive boredom kicked in, dance, sex, dance, sex, chat, dance, sex aaaaand once again the next day ~yaaawns~ additionally the lack of possibilties and avi customization and the constant middle finger of the devs by not communicating nor giving a poo about the players wishes. sorry but for a game with a monthly fee that is not enough and great graphics alone won't help here.

It's also interesting to see how loyal some people here still are, how they still defend the devs and are so full of hope that oh so mighty Unity 5 update will change anything regarding above mentioned issues...I'm pretty sure it will be the same just with some even better graphics and there surely will be no weekly updates anytime soon. With that speed of updates we will have the "hundreds of sex animations" they shit potential customers with in their advertisement around maybe mmmmh let me think...2025? Yeah that date sounds reasonable...sad but true.

Sorry for the rant but I have to admit I have been totally disappointed about how things turned out with this game. After being at another virtual world for years already - of course with much worse graphics - I had so much hope in this game but with devs being that stubborn about not wanting to let people create content for more variety on the long run its only a question of time until this game goes down...maybe it will be around for a few more years but with a dev attitude like this it never will be what the majority of users dream it will be...sorry for popping that bubble. :o

That being said, I prefer to go back to my cozy little and less expensive world of less good graphics but tons of possibilty to customize, events and designing unique rooms, a huuuuge shop that makes it possible to create an avi only you have and so on. Thank god humans are pleased with imagination and the possibilty to rp so great graphics are not really needed. Content over graphics is my motto and after having the 3DX experience I will even more remember that line in the future.

Nevertheless I wish all of you much fun here and all the best! It was fun while it lasted!

Bye! :)

opens '3dxchat board' and "the rocket topic" and stretches out both hands first to check the "update forumweather forecast"

hands-reaching-out-into-rain.gif

thinks: ah yes, still seems wet^^

Yeah, I think we better think about vacations away from the game too...

You know just 1-2 weeks ehehhe..

i guess u wouldnt even manage 1 day ingame or even on the forum nion^^ well u know, its only 1-2 weeks hehee

A last note: this forum is on 3dxforum.com, not 3dxchat.com/forums. Have you ever thought about this forum not being linked to the game at all?

still thinking of that one hun, but hey, (and not cause of u) but meanwhile the adress should be called: 3dxforum.com/cryme-ariver.htm (click)

i mean, if i was payn a sub of 23 buck per month and would be ingame 24/7 like some ppl here with those "3dx needles" deep in there arms like also i had them once, then i surley also maybe would be pissed off a lill, like in the beginning as i started here 2014!

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-3-dream-warrio

https://youtu.be/WH4ryNzp89U?t=2m32s

but once i only pay 6 euros a month and only jump into the game sporadicly in bigger or smaller intervalls, i really couldnt care less or bother when what is done or ready (meanwhile) and thats why i always say or type: its done when its done! i play plenty of other games again (even before this huge update) are back to my own built up community more often again and most of all: also have a RL outside @ the fresh air hahaa and so yeah...see u after the update is released and ofc only, if some ppl didnt die before or after an overdose of their own negativity breadspread @ impatientness dot com...and now im shortly off to my "weekend house" like they sing in the vid below...just sayn!

ps: @ devs:
although u dont have to answer anything at anytime and especially not to disrespectfull stuff, but some
infos in between here, on twitter or especially in the loading screen ingame wouldnt have killed
ya at all to keep the crowd calm(er) and so it doesnt suprise me at all meanwhile that we
have a shitstorm of complains daily, week after week inhere and that was the main reason
for me also to cut down my engagement in this forum to a super low minimum,
cause im simply sick n tired off seeing or readn it evry fukn day
all over the 3dx board here and there...just sayin

& this will be send also in a pm @ SGD ^^
- amen -

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's kind of a cop-out to just dismiss the criticism as coming from "people with no lives." Some people just don't like to shell out hard-earned money for something that is barely ever updated with new content, especially in today's world, where every other online game ever made is creating new content regularly for its customers. And as paying customers, I think we kinda have the right to voice our concerns and frustrations. For people to then say "stop complaining, it's done when it's done" is exactly the kind of attitude that convinces the devs to kick back and repeatedly dismiss the idea of creating new stuff. 

I really don't want to be another dude who just spouts vitriol on the Internet. I'm really trying not to do that in this situation. But I think it's important to realize that most of the people voicing their complaints for the game are doing so because they actually really enjoy the game quite a bit, they see the potential in it, but they just don't see anybody trying to fulfill that potential. That explains why they complain, yet still pay the monthly sub. If this were a company like Bethesda, saying "soon" to their fans and barely ever releasing DLCs for their games, you have no idea how gargantuan the virtual shitstorm of anger that would ensue would be.

I work full-time, all week long. I make music, I write fiction, I go on real-life dates. I have a life...doesn't mean I have no reason to criticize this game sometimes.