3DXChat Community

you never know when our time here will be over,so love like you v=never will again and enjoy

valkman

Well its said there are no secrets on 3DX or at least no secret safe I mat as well go ahead and say this. i was diagnosed Tuesday with a malignant Brain tumor. The oncologists was very honest with me in how low the mortality rate is and i plan to be one of the ones in the low number when this is all over.

I am certain some will read this and think its a play for sympathy. NOTHING could be farther from the truth here. If i want sympathy i can find the in the dictionary between sex and syphilis!

The reason i decided to do this is because it may despite my best efforts be over for me in 2 years or so, i hope not and im going to do all i can to make sure that Doesn't happen.but if it does i will be leaving with regrets. Alot of Regrets!

An example is one person here and i have had it in for each other so long it ridiculous. The first thing that came to mu mind is how dumb something like that is in here, childish even. So i have let go of that and will take that energy and focus that on survival.

I mentioned other regrets and yes a big one. Many of us have had relationships, a few have stood the test of time and i think that is awesome when i see that.the rest of us well we have had them go south.i have been on both ends of that the one who has been hurt and the one who broke someone's heart,i can tell you that nothing compares to the never ending pain you feel when you have broken someones heart. there is no where to shift the blame, you just have to sit and absorb it.unfortunately that will be the regret if i should lose i will have to carry with me when i pass over to the other side.

So my message is i didn't see this coming and some of you may be faced with the same thing one day. don't have regrets. if you love.....love hard, love for keeps and cherish every single minute. and don't fight with people here, god just get along would you really want something like this to come along and that is whats important in your life?

So please don't feel sorry for me.But i really hope that someone reading this will say you know hes right im going to apologize to so and so, or that person who is about to throw that relationship away for god only knows what reason will maybe rethink it grab their partner and hold even tighter. AFTER ALL YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN OUR TIME HERE WILL COME TO AN END,DONT HAVE REGRETS WHEN IT DOES PLEASE. Peace out:)

Guest SayaX

My heart goes out to you valkman. I lost someone very close to me from a brain tumour in March. It left an enormous hole in my life that will be very hard to fill. I know this is not looking for sympathy. A brain tumour is not something anyone chooses through lifestyle choices; it is just something that happens. It is cancer responsible for killing the most people under the age of 40. It is a huge problem which doesn't get enough funding and research.

You can always live in hope. However, I strongly urge you to spend as much time as you can with loved ones early on. This is not just for valkman; this goes to everyone. You never know how long you have, so don't take life and loved ones for granted.

All the best for you Valk,

you are very true when you say that we shouldn't give these dramas here the time of day. Unfortunately we all did and do waste a lot of time and energy with drama about nothing. The problems here feel important, but in times like the one you have to face now we realize that they aren't important at all. Focus on the things that make you smile, thats the best thing one can do. 

I wish you all the strength to go through this with a smile, Valkman. Stay positive! :)

Guest Mira24

Hey man this bums me out hearing about stuff like this but never give up you can beat this wish you all the best and stay strong man, my thoughts go with you

even here in my inner closest family circle that god damn cancer put its foot into the door since november now and hey valkman, dont give to much what was, happend or will happn in 3dx (just overflew "that drama part" of ur initial post) cause a losts of ppl arnt evn maybe worth us readn or writn here and so now:

fully concentrate on urself now first and not what happenz in here in our sometimes asylum freakshow on the cartoon network^^

hugs'n wishes ya @ll the best i can from the other side of the planet

giphy.gif

• 4 weeks later...