3DXChat Community

Looking for a sweet lady

shorty

Well if your a woman and tired of talking to every guy in here and there all after one thing. Then find me and PM me. I'm looking for a woman that will make it

a more natural  relationship in here and then it goes where it goes. In here only though.

Well if your a woman and tired of talking to every guy in here and there all after one thing. Then find me and PM me. I'm looking for a woman that will make it

a more natural  relationship in here and then it goes where it goes. In here only though.

what about guy playing behind female caracter in game? You still interested? pouhahaha!

Maybe I should change that EVERY GUY to some guys.  Interest reply's back. And I have found a couple winks  Also just cause my name is Shorty has nothing to do with my manhood. In RL I'm   only 5'3" .

Maybe I should change that EVERY GUY to some guys.  Interest reply's back. And I have found a couple winks  Also just cause my name is Shorty has nothing to do with my manhood. In RL I'm   only 5'3" .

Goggle... You come up way to short there too... I'm 6'4" tall in real life...

Just having some fun with you Shorty... If you where into Tgirls... I wouldn't care if your Short in anyway... Just being a good and loving man or woman is all I'm looking for.... Even if you have a short dick, I would have just as much fun sucking on it... As for height... we would be the same height laying in bed....

hi baby i'm here

no need to look no more