3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Hello and welcome to the forum, LilWhiteMouse.

Have a look around and don't be afraid to ask any questions you have. I hope you like what you see and decide to join us...

...come to the Darkside....we have cookies :D

Thank you very much MissP and Lol, you must tell me more about this "darkside"

Thank you very much MissP and Lol, you must tell me more about this "darkside"

Well, there are many different things and they are only limited by your imagination and those you share these moments with. There are plenty of interesting people to meet and fun to be had, of many types ;) 

Hello and welcome to the forum, LilWhiteMouse.

Have a look around and don't be afraid to ask any questions you have. I hope you like what you see and decide to join us...

...come to the Darkside....we have cookies :D

Cookies!? MrrrMgrmmblmrrblmmmrrr !!!

I became Veggies now

Hi all,

I just joined and wanted to say hello to the community. :-)

So far, so good, it's been a lot of fun!

I'm getting the hang of movement and interaction, but a couple of questions, if anyone could please comment:

1. When transitioning to going down on a partner (him standing, me kneeling), is there anyway to keep my dress/top on? It seems every time my dress comes off. I would think this would be a manual thing.

2. I seem to have trouble actually sitting on a seat, lol. If I approach the couch, click the Sit 1 button, it sets me on the floor! So I then try to move the green circle on the couch and it brings up sex positions. I'm totally frustrated with it!

3. Is it possible to buy accessories for my character?? Like jewelery?

Otherwise, everything is neat!

Thanks, guys!

Jasmine

Hi all,

I'm getting the hang of movement and interaction, but a couple of questions, if anyone could please comment:

1. When transitioning to going down on a partner (him standing, me kneeling), is there anyway to keep my dress/top on? It seems every time my dress comes off. I would think this would be a manual thing.

2. I seem to have trouble actually sitting on a seat, lol. If I approach the couch, click the Sit 1 button, it sets me on the floor! So I then try to move the green circle on the couch and it brings up sex positions. I'm totally frustrated with it!

Thanks, guys!

Jasmine

Hi all,

Thanks, guys!

Jasmine

Guest Fuwakumi

Hello and welcome! I'm waiting for your question, because a noob asking another noob a noob question is the most "noobiest" thing to do you noob.

(Shots fired)

Guest Fuwakumi

Hi all,

Thanks, guys!

Jasmine

Hey Jasmine

For your questions,

1: No there is no way to keep your dress on. The game automatically removes your panties and lower dress off of your avatar. If it's a full dress that covers your upper and lower body, that comes off completely when giving a blowjob or any animated sex except foreplay.

2: That is a common bug in the game. I too have had that problem when needing to sit. There are a few ways to fix this. Either leave the area and come back to try again sitting. Or close your game completely and log back in to try. If those don't work then it's the game's bug or you're lagging in the game. Could be caused by other things I don't know yet.

3: There is no accessories to buy in the game. At least we hope not at this time. Most of us ask for more accessories to be put in the game to purchase but the devs made no mention in doing that.