3DXChat Community

Funniest Moment of 3DX.

EricaLeigh

Guest RobT

Without naming any names.... The Cult thing was pretty funny. The actual comment and some of the comments i got back in the following days. Very witty. All im going to say about it.

This one time me and someone, (Lets name him Jack not to embarass him) was about to get it on. We were flirting, he was being a douche... Which I like. He gave a lot of attention to my ass, which I also like...

Anyway, we were just about to get it off, when I am sending him something to paste into his web browser... But Jack doesn't know how to add something from the chat into a web browser. I say fine and try to guide him through it.

CATHY: "Try opening a new tab in your browser!" I tell him.

JAKE: "Huh?" he replies.

CATHY: "just open a new tab on your browser"

JAKE:  "How do I do that?" he says.

CATHY: "...how do you do what?"

JAKE: "Open a new tab!"

I started laughing whilst he was trying to open a new tab, but did not know how to open one.

I just continued laughing, and he made it worse by saying: "I am watching tutorials online on how to open a new tab in chrome..."

At that point I just lost it. I was sitting at home laughing so much I started to cry, and all the wetness between my legs went up to my eyes as I was crying from laughter.

Needless to say, Jake went home with blue balls that night.

Guest RobT

My funniest moment in the game was pranking a certain "We Should Mate" guy with my gay friend Loki. But I won't elaborate on that xD.

i know what that was :P

MY funniest fun , moment..mmm..well.thats a hard one to answer, because everyday I seem to be having them, I try to behave myself, but sometimes its do damn hard. Lol..But Here is one of mine, a group of us a few months back were playing truth or dare in a room, but we would act our dares out in the main environments, with no one knowing of course but us..lol..The dares got sillier and sillier, but was fun, one was one of our players, had to go too sinn, and strip, and at the same time during stripping, sell recyclable products and home supplies. ..lol..you can imagine what they were wondering in local..WTF..lol..Now mine was on love island, in local, I was suppose to be a banana salesmen, I had to try and sell bananas, and at the same time, find a girl to give me a blowjob, get a blow job, then during my blowjob, explain how the bananas are so good, good too eat, and how much fun they can be as a sextoy..Omfg..Lmao So let's just say it was not easy..lol..And I did find my blowjob, thanks to a friend of mine..But no banana takers...lol...

Very good initiative Erica!

The funniest moment is linked to how ignorant and stupid I could be... :( 

When I started playing I saw people saying "AFK" or writing it in their profile according to a specific condition ("no bracelets, AFK", e.g.).

I wondered what it could mean and thought it meant "Already FucKing"... Trust me!.... It's true... :P  

And then I saw people sat in the bar, or lay down in their "AFK" status... :blink: 

But then I thought they can't be here and fucking at the same time!

I finally concluded AFK meant "Away From Keyboard"... ;) 

Cheers folks!!!

This one time me and someone, (Lets name him Jack not to embarass him) was about to get it on. We were flirting, he was being a douche... Which I like. He gave a lot of attention to my ass, which I also like...

Anyway, we were just about to get it off, when I am sending him something to paste into his web browser... But Jack doesn't know how to add something from the chat into a web browser. I say fine and try to guide him through it.

CATHY: "Try opening a new tab in your browser!" I tell him.

JAKE: "Huh?" he replies.

CATHY: "just open a new tab on your browser"

JAKE:  "How do I do that?" he says.

CATHY: "...how do you do what?"

JAKE: "Open a new tab!"

I started laughing whilst he was trying to open a new tab, but did not know how to open one.

I just continued laughing, and he made it worse by saying: "I am watching tutorials online on how to open a new tab in chrome..."

At that point I just lost it. I was sitting at home laughing so much I started to cry, and all the wetness between my legs went up to my eyes as I was crying from laughter.

Needless to say, Jake went home with blue balls that night.

Omfg...lol...that's Hilarious Cathy, ...Wow, what a jackass, tell him to send me a message I will, teach him, and bitch slap his ass for bieng such a dumb ass. Lol. .No offense to the guy, but I have to laugh...I think I just wet myself I am laughing so hard..Lmao.

When I first joined, I was excited, I know

Im gonna nail this shyt, Ima have ma first virtual sex in no time.

So this is what I do, i took ma time with betty, tryin em skills out, explorin da place after that, map by map, bit by bit, takin ma sweet time to know the battle ground before war. And then I found out there were "Please be descriptive" in all of em profiles. Im thinkin "Dafaq is that?"

So I pick a girl tht came out of nowhere, a local resident, I asked her wtf is tht. And she told me tht it is for sex, describing the things u do while ya havin sex. So im thinkin again "Why the fuck do i need to describe while its 3 fuckin D?", and yeah i told her what i think and she told me its to spice up the virtual sex, makin it closer to real, makin it much more meaningful, much more... detailed.

So yah we started talkin, havin some nice convos goin on, super awesome, i could feel tht its gonna happen, and so it did.

So we partnered, we started kissin, we kissed like a pro, stoppin and kissin again, stoppin and kissin again. After that we head to the main course, we took our clothes off, and then we go silent for a moment there, i told maself, guess this is the part im going to be a man, im gonna break this virtual virginity of mine, its on! Im gonna choose poses, and describe em!

So this is what i say,

"U suckin ma dick"

"Im lickin ur pussy"

"I put the dick in starting to fuck"

"I put u on ma dick and we go on fuckin"

"I came"

And thts the last time I had sex with her.

-Edited-

When I first joined, I was excited, I know

Im gonna nail this shyt, Ima have ma first virtual sex.

So this is what I do, i took ma time with betty, tryin em skills out, explorin da place after that, map by map, bit by bit, takin ma sweet time to know the battle ground before war. And then I found out there were "Please be descriptive" in all of em profiles. Im thinkin "Dafaq is that?"

So I pick a girl tht came out of nowhere, a local resident, I asked her wtf is tht. And she told me tht it is for sex, describe the things u do while ya havin sex. So im thinkin again "Why the fuck do i need to describe while its 3 fuckin D?", and yeah i told her what i think afta tht and she told me its to spice up the virtual sex, makin it closer to real, makin it much more meaningful. Much more... detailed.

So yah we started talkin, havin some nice convos goin on, super awesome, i could feel tht its gonna happen, and so it did.

So we partnered, we started kissin, we kissed like a pro, stopped and kissin again, stoppin and kissin again. After that we head to the main course, we took our clothes off, and then we go silent for a moment there, i told maself, guess this is the part im going to be a man, im gonna break this virtual virgin of mine, its on! Im gonna choose poses, and describe em!

So this is what i say,

"U suckin ma dick"

"Im suckin ur pussy"

"I came"

GwDvODR_700wa_0.gif

Robo's and Cathy's stories are very very funny!!!

Erica, come on, you started the post... why don't you tell us something funny that happened to you?

Well I have only been here a short time, but I have one good one. I was at the beach with some others. I had my jean shorts and tied on top. So I took those off to get into my bikini.

Well what I did not know at the time was how to take just some clothes off :P so ended up taking them all off oops :P

So as my luck would have it my phone rings so I put my avi on the meditation sit, without looking at the screen. My phone call lasted about 20 min. Well long story short lol :P most people at the beach got quite the show lol. :D

This happened last night... I could not stop laughing, and it made it hard to continue but we got back on track:

Me, earlier at the club to girl: It's getting a bit warm in here, I'd take my blazer off but the shirt underneath comes with it sadly, and I don't want to frighten someone.

Me, back at the apartment with girl: So I can show you that shirt trick now.

(rips off both shirts and says "WOOO!")

(since I was in windowed mode and it re-located the buttons I clumsily hit the (On stomach) button... we both became instantly naked with her on her back and me standing in front of her)

Girl: LOL!

Me: Oh wow... woops...

I think we were both uncontrollably laughing at that moment, it was great :P.

So we partnered, we started kissin, we kissed like a pro, stoppin and kissin again, stoppin and kissin again. After that we head to the main course, we took our clothes off, and then we go silent for a moment there, i told maself, guess this is the part im going to be a man, im gonna break this virtual virginity of mine, its on! Im gonna choose poses, and describe em!

So this is what i say,

"U suckin ma dick"

"Im lickin ur pussy"

"I came"

-Edited-

HurrjOo.jpg

hmm This has to be the first time I ever hosted a party. The music is flowing, people are dancing and having a great time talking in local. For 6 hours my bestie and I are flirting and chatting in PM and local until she says she is ready to b tucked in. We were both so hot and tired by then we ran to my home2 and dove into bed tearing away each others clothes. As we rolled over each other kissing and biting we notice clicking noises mingled with the blaring metal and looked up for the source.....

The ENTIRE party was ringed around my bed watching silently. :blink:

hmm This has to be the first time I ever hosted a party. The music is flowing, people are dancing and having a great time talking in local. For 6 hours my bestie and I are flirting and chatting in PM and local until she says she is ready to b tucked in. We were both so hot and tired by then we ran to my home2 and dove into bed tearing away each others clothes. As we rolled over each other kissing and biting we notice clicking noises mingled with the blaring metal and looked up for the source.....

The ENTIRE party was ringed around my bed watching silently. :blink:

That is a bug actually, if you host a room then invite someone else to your other room, that happens bwahahaha