3DXChat Community

Our Boobs

Roshehe

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2023 at 12:27 PM, Roshehe said:

When will we have some nice Boob poses in this game, im mentioned earlier but still no poses so still waiting.....

They won't they don't give a darn about what the customer/player wants absolutely nothing. So dont.exspect it anytime soon because you will be disappointed. 

Edited by XOKINGDATAOX

On 1/1/2024 at 2:23 PM, XOKINGDATAOX said:

They won't they don't give a fuck about what the customer/player wants absolutely nothing. So dont.exspect it anytime soon because you will be disappointed. 

@XOKINGDATAOX I invite you to choose a friendly tone instead of an insulting one. At your discretion, of course. I won't insist. But keep in mind that we will have to take action if you continue.

They won't they don't give a darn about what the customer/player wants absolutely nothing

Could you tell us how you came to these conclusions?

As for the breasts poses, I've already explained why this isn't in the game and there are links above to my thoughts on it.

10 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Could you tell us how you came to these conclusions?

As for the breasts poses, I've already explained why this isn't in the game and there are links above to my thoughts on it.

ok gizmo i have no clue what's in yall's minds but i can tell you that I've seen it done with other platforms on different poses but lets take your direction and it isn't possible with your team , why is it not possible to create something close or similar to some sort of breast play it doesn't even have to be nipple sucking poses but what about all or any type of breast play such as fondling , or kissing or yes sucking you already have a pose on the pillow that the female is fondling her breasts while sex is taken place what about expanding on that type of pose creation its been done in your platform so why not at least try to expand on that particular of play. Its not only me time and time again it comes out of many many , many people's mouths breast play, boob play something similar or at least the illusion of it why not that. many many people have asked all we want is why the unwillingness is to at least create something and let the players weigh in on the end result and then form a consensus

Edited by XOKINGDATAOX

@XOKINGDATAOX Wait a minute, please. You stated the following about me and the development team.

They won't they don't give a darn about what the customer/player wants absolutely nothing

I completely disagree with that statement, so I want to address that first. Can you tell us how you came to that conclusion?

27 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

@XOKINGDATAOX Wait a minute, please. You stated the following about me and the development team.

I completely disagree with that statement, so I want to address that first. Can you tell us how you came to that conclusion?

well we have seen it time and time again with the lack of communication or response to your customers look on your server and show me some examples of you or your team addressing or responding to the concerns of even some of your of the comments they have left radio silence is that not correct i mean i do see you bantering back and forth with your circle but the regular everyday customer show me where you have done that to address their concerns 

Thank you for clarifying the situation. It's crucial. I'd like to understand better who you mean by "we": any specific players or 3DXChat players in general?

And what does decent communication and decent customer response mean to you?