3DXChat Community

Server Down /Server Problems

Lore

Why??????why??????why i pay for this????its not now,,its always!!!!cant see profiles,,,cant listen to music,,,cant see no onje,,,,,i want to cañcell the subscription and i cant????heklp me or let me gooooooooo!!!!i hate u alll!!!!u make us make connections then unblackmail us,,with your silly smokes and gold stufff!1111LET US PLAY!!!!!!WE PAY!!!DELIVER IT"!!!!!!!sick and tired of working my all life for u incompetents!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Paulo said:

Why??????why??????why i pay for this????its not now,,its always!!!!cant see profiles,,,cant listen to music,,,cant see no onje,,,,,i want to cañcell the subscription and i cant????heklp me or let me gooooooooo!!!!i hate u alll!!!!u make us make connections then unblackmail us,,with your silly smokes and gold stufff!1111LET US PLAY!!!!!!WE PAY!!!DELIVER IT"!!!!!!!sick and tired of working my all life for u incompetents!!!!!!!!!

Drink some water dude

2 hours ago, Paulo said:

Ever think it may be you, not the issue with the game.

No need to call people names. Ask questions, seek help from others before you go blaming the game and calling people nasty things.

If I were them, I would be less inclined to help someone with major 'tude yelling at me and calling me names as well.

Take a deep breath and things will be ok! :D

16 hours ago, Paulo said:

Dude???have i met you before???have we shared something???Dude???Dude????dude....were do u live???i live 5minutes from Odivelas,lisbon subway station,,i work for myself sibnce 15,,,i have money,...dude,,,,i want that water of yours...diude????

Yes, dude. 

Chill the fuck down. Too much caffeine. Drink some water. Your heart is racing.

Edited by Tsela