3DXChat Community

Frosthold Longhouse (A Work in Progress)

SophieW

My first real build that I've made any actual progress on. I got the idea in my head that I wanted to make a fantasy viking longhouse and roughly ~15 hours later I have the interior and exterior of the house done (minus any real furnishings or decorations on the inside, but hey the layout is done). There has got to be an easier way to do terrain work though 😔 and I can't seem to easily resize text to put on a little wooden sign (using a generator to make it).

Suggestions / feedback welcome as I slowly work on this project and hopefully update the thread with my progress 😊

2022-10-19 19-53-02_64661.png

2022-10-19 19-53-24_66340.png

Give me a hou

17 hours ago, SophieW said:

My first real build that I've made any actual progress on. I got the idea in my head that I wanted to make a fantasy viking longhouse and roughly ~15 hours later I have the interior and exterior of the house done (minus any real furnishings or decorations on the inside, but hey the layout is done). There has got to be an easier way to do terrain work though 😔and I can't seem to easily resize text to put on a little wooden sign (using a generator to make it).

Suggestions / feedback welcome as I slowly work on this project and hopefully update the thread with my progress 😊

Give me a shout...  apparently, I have been referred to as a Pro Font designer... I even design flags for myselfunknown.png

On 10/20/2022 at 4:04 AM, SophieW said:

My first real build that I've made any actual progress on. I got the idea in my head that I wanted to make a fantasy viking longhouse and roughly ~15 hours later I have the interior and exterior of the house done (minus any real furnishings or decorations on the inside, but hey the layout is done). There has got to be an easier way to do terrain work though 😔 and I can't seem to easily resize text to put on a little wooden sign (using a generator to make it).

The tool includes a powerful tool to scale. You may try it.