3DXChat Community

Control and actions of the virtual partner.

Jerry Jack

Hello people. Sometimes you want to put a virtual partner against the wall, put him on a chair, make him play a striptease, take off certain clothes, make him moan or cum. 💦
In a single room, we need the ability to control, play and move a virtual partner by simply switching characters by icon. It's like with a party member in an single RPG. Just give the ability to switch from the main character to the virtual one, so that he does not stand like a log at the entrance! 😉

4 hours ago, Yvonny said:

If you just add 1 virtual partner, you can let it move whilst holding control and the left click where you want it to move to, but thats about it

This is good, but more action is needed. I want to control his clothes, give him interaction with furniture, dancing or striptease. The creators could expand the functions of the bot.

3 minutes ago, Jerry Jack said:

This is good, but more action is needed. I want to control his clothes, give him interaction with furniture, dancing or striptease. The creators could expand the functions of the bot.

You technically could control the clothes, if you were to create an second avatar, but yea still couldnt do the rest of what you asking for, might be nice

On 8/6/2022 at 3:09 AM, Yvonny said:

You technically could control the clothes, if you were to create an second avatar, but yea still couldnt do the rest of what you asking for, might be nice

Yes, but there are still two important points: I can’t leave him in clothes during sex, a t-shirt, a blouse, shoes 👕👠 . Virtual partner cannot sit alone on the sofa or wait for me on the bed 😏