3DXChat Community

Help

JustAnAccount

Hi there.

So i met this boy in the Chat, while i was there.

His name was *** (removed by moderator). His profile said that he was 18 and was from Denmark. He has a lot of pictures of other peoples avatars, where he have sex with them.

He is not supposed to be on the chat, since he is *** (removed by moderator) years old. He told me himself.

The problem is I logged out from the game, before i could take a screenshot of him telling me that, so i could report it.

Have someone seen  him on the chat? Are there people who have reported him? Because this is a sex chat and you need to be 18 at least before you can log in this.

I am worried, since he said he had a kink of having sex with older women. He is *** (removed by moderator) years old and does not know any better.

If someone knows something, I would like to know if he is reported and kicked out from the chat. I dont care, if he have paid for his account. It is unacceptable to have minors on the chat.

I hope you can help me with it.

Thanks for your report. This account has been suspended.
Use ingame button "Report" in the user profile to report about violations.

Pleae note that 3DXChat is adult only game and we have zero tolerance to such violations. Ageplay, underage RP and etc is strongly forbidden. We have the right to block such accounts and transfer information to law enforcement agencies.

• Gizmo changed the title to Help
  • Gizmo locked this topic