3DXChat Community

Does Anyone Play As Themselves?

Horni4U

Now ,as everyone know, I decided to play as not, cuz...fuckin drama shit, hollywood is the best thing for me, and, i recommend not be to much yourself if you havin sensitive skin, see what i mean? Last time, I deleted my third avi (Bianka) to create a new one (PresidentHilaryClit) just for the fun to roleplay in a different way by adding some politic and fighting Donald Trump already in game anyway,so, wtf .

But hey guyz! Don't be too serious in this crazy world, we are in just to have fun for changing of real life.

post-5159-0-74197900-1462816690_thumb.png

I always play as myself.
Sure, there may be roles to fill at times - being a husband, boyfriend, etc. during roleplay scenarios - but everything I do or say is as I would in reality.

I would prefer to play as myself unless my partner specifies otherwise. Partly because I'm not too good at the RP stuff, and partly because I like being open and honest instead of pretending to be somebody else.

But I don't think any less of the RPers out there, everyone should enjoy the game in their own ways.

I would prefer to play as myself unless my partner specifies otherwise. Partly because I'm not too good at the RP stuff, and partly because I like being open and honest instead of pretending to be somebody else.

But I don't think any less of the RPers out there, everyone should enjoy the game in their own ways.

Is there a reason to not be considered as honest person when we roleplay? I think it's absolutely wrong by pretending buyers who role playing are mostly time not honest, this is really not my case, I just don't want to share my real life things and privacy in there. I do tell ppl's the way i play when they hanging with me , I just don't spread my rl in game, that's all. If someone playing with me and wanna try to bring me in deep relation or whatever ,i stop right away the game with this person.