3DXChat Community

Help with buildings not rendering in some camera angles

pinky2020

Hello all

For a little while now I have been having this annoying issue where some elements of the places simply don't appear as the camera angle changes. So, as you walk or pan a camera in any room some walls, furniture or even floors disappear and reappear again as others vanish.

Here are a couple of prints from the default house. You will note that in one image a large rock isn't there and in another the block that makes the fireplace isn't there. 
It is important to note that all character and animations work very we ll and that it use to work in the far past. The game is fast and all appears fine apart from this annoying glitch that makes editing virtually impossible.

What kind of resource or setting is required for this to work?

Thank you so much

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 4.13.57 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 4.14.11 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 4.09.21 pm.png

7 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Normally objects "disappear", if the camera is "in" them. Might this be the case here?
Or do you want to upload this room here, so that we can have a look?

Thank you.
But no, It happens in most rooms, even at the Sin for example. Have a look at the pictures. As you pan the camera objects close and far disappear and reappear. Sometimes even part of the same object disappear and others don't. For that check my last image where you will see parts of the floor aren't there as I pan the camera.

Its probably some compatibility or video library of some sort that I need to install or add to my VM.

Thanks

• 1 year later...