3DXChat Community

Marriage problems

GrayFoxxx

Hello,

I haven't been on 3dx for a couple days, and when I logged on today, I was no longer married (to my wife TrishFoxxx). I spoke to her, and she said she didn't divorce me and that 3dx divorced us. I still have my gold, but she said she has lost lots of gold as well  (she had 70500 and now only has 15400). Can someone help with this?

37 minutes ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

You were hacked or someone had your login and password information. Write to support.

And change passwords asap.  Also make sure firewall/antivirus is on, and for added security consider accessing via a secure tunnel using a VPN tool. 

Edited by Leopardus

15 hours ago, GrayFoxxx said:

Hello,

I haven't been on 3dx for a couple days, and when I logged on today, I was no longer married (to my wife TrishFoxxx). I spoke to her, and she said she didn't divorce me and that 3dx divorced us. I still have my gold, but she said she has lost lots of gold as well  (she had 70500 and now only has 15400). Can someone help with this?

She divorced you and now is not being honest about it. You will be receiving a bill in the mail soon for this IT support.

9 hours ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

You were hacked or someone had your login and password information. Write to support.

9 hours ago, Leopardus said:

And change passwords asap.  Also make sure firewall/antivirus is on, and for added security consider accessing via a secure tunnel using a VPN tool. 

Thanks.

I think it is on my wife's end. I change my password as well, but she lost a ton of gold in all this. I didn't lose anything but my marriage (in name). I advised her that she reach out to tech support and change her password asap. Thank you for your advice.