3DXChat Community

HOW TO MOVE THE SUN

JanBond

i Was wondering if it is possible to make the game more like reality so that the light from the sun doesnt get into the building if al the walls are closed and if only a small amount of light through a little hole would pass, it could be reflected in a mirror like in reality iliimunating the room using the light from the sun from outside using mirrors.. like indiana jones did in some movies... is that possible? 

and how to move the sun to a specific position afterward if s that effect worksin the future.

Best Wishes

J

No none of that is possible. Not without you going into World Editor and working out a way to produce that effect.

Graphics seem to be being downgraded in this game overtime and features that are actually interesting are never implemented. Bugs plaque tha game and disconnects are abundant so good ideas like yours and features like this ever being in game is prolleh Zero. Eets a shame but tha Devs blow LOL

It's  possible. I've seen it done in a competator also built in Unity. The features ability is there - just like weather..

It never seemed fast enough, even though the cycle was set to 20 mins sun up to sun up if I rember correctly.  Or maybe it was 60. 

Other times it seemed too fast. And others you wanted one lighting more than others.

Edited by THX