3DXChat Community

Updating Old hairstyles

DeAngelo

18 minutes ago, Tsela said:

No I have no arguments. looks like only you have those here :)) You try to start one just I don't take the bait. You were given the explanation, deal with it.

Then why did you argue for over half a page? I'm curious about how you resolve this.

4 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

Then why did you argue for over half a page? I'm curious about how you resolve this.

she came up with stupid things brought from somewhere else, nothing related to this topic here about bitch patches and trying to bait me in some argument about no clothing "for you":) she just tried to derail a subject so teh explanation was given otherwise it had nothing to do with what we talked about under this topic. she just tries to hard to start an argument. but we are done with that subject.

Edited by Tsela

8 minutes ago, Tsela said:

she came up with stupid things brought from somewhere else, nothing related to this topic here about bitch patches and trying to bait me in some argument about no clothing "for you":) she just tried to derail a subject so teh explanation was given otherwise it had nothing to do with what we talked about under this topic. she just tries to hard to start an argument.

Hey, I'm not 'Mom' and I can't ground her for you. I was only watching updates and saw her arm-twist a grown man.

Edited by PluushPuussy

5 minutes ago, Tsela said:

she came up with stupid things brought from somewhere else, nothing related to this topic here about bitch patches and trying to bait me in some argument about no clothing "for you":) she just tried to derail a subject so teh explanation was given otherwise it had nothing to do with what we talked about under this topic. she just tries to hard to start an argument. but we are done with that subject.

stupid?  Why can`t I ask? You call it a bitch-patch everywhere, but you didn`t give an answer why do you call this like you do. Use your brain before you say anything.

9 minutes ago, Tsela said:

she just tried to derail a subject so teh explanation was given otherwise it had nothing to do with what we talked about under this topic.

10 minutes ago, Tsela said:

she came up with stupid things brought from somewhere else

Don`t judge by yourself lol

16 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

stupid?  Why can`t I ask? You call it a bitch-patch everywhere, but you didn`t give an answer why do you call this like you do. Use your brain before you say anything.

Don`t judge by yourself lol

don't try so hard derailing subjects around here for the sake of your arguments, move along, buttercup ;)

4 minutes ago, Tsela said:

don't try so hard derailing subjects around here for the sake of your arguments, move along, buttercup ;)

Do i? omg, what was the subject?

On 6/4/2020 at 5:32 PM, DeAngelo said:

Would be cool if the old hairstyles would be updated to the current quality that you have put out these last patches.

Think that will be a possibility in the future? 

On 6/19/2020 at 10:19 PM, Tsela said:

Hi there. I hope in near future you will update the male clothes too, since it's not hairstyles we are lacking and you know it

Updating old hairstyles? Not updating the male clothes. Hairstyles were the subject. Derailing ^_^

Bye, have a good one ;)

On 6/8/2020 at 11:36 PM, Lisa said:

Hi all!

In the near future we will release new hairstyles. Some of them will look like old hairstyles in improved quality.

On 6/8/2020 at 11:36 PM, Gizmo said:

Hey @DeAngelo I'm glad to see you here! You are the legend! :)

Thank you guys! these new hairstyles are great! :D I will only steer clean of the justin bieber hair... people will get the wrong idea about me :)

Thank you so much for this great update!

As I personally have long hair, I really like the two new hairstyles with the straight and wavy hair. Since I have quite long hair - do you guys think adding another hairstyle, just like the new one with the long straight hair (down the back and on one breast).. just.. you know.. longer? Haha. My hair reaches my hips.

Sorry for the annoying request to an already great feature. My character just resembles me more and more and it helps so much to immerse myself. :)

Thank you!!

Yours,

Nele