3DXChat Community

I am not alone

ForOnlyOne

rnex8lK.png

Once again there seemed to be a complete lack of parties and Kito could sense I was getting a little stir crazy. He took my hand and lead me across the warm sand to the locked gate. He climbed over first then through his jacket over the top so I could follow.

Once we had both made it in we headed to our favourite camping spot amongst the trees. Kito took  several cans of spray paint from his backpack.  With bold confident strokes he began a masterpiece to symbolise our love on the huge rock. I moaned as I watched his back ripple with every stroke from the can. Our favourite tunes playing on the skype box along with this heated visual were making me crazy.

Masterpieces take a while to finish so I skipped away to gather firewood and dried grass. I set up the fire pit and was lighting it as Kito came up from behind me. One hand slid across my tummy until his arm circled my waist. His strong lips pressed against the pulse in my neck and his free hand slid beneath the fabric of my bikini top.

"What's for lunch?" he murmured against my neck.

I hadn't really thought that far ahead as this was an unplanned adventure. Feeling in my pocket I pulled our a half eaten bag of gummy bears.

"They're warm and sticky" I said, trying to make them sound more appetising with the tone of my voice.

He chuckled slightly against my neck then pulled me to my feet.

"Not what I had in mind" suddenly his mouth claimed mine. He pulled me against his body so I could feel exactly what his thoughts were. I felt my feet leave the ground and wrapped my legs around his waist instinctively.

Seconds later my back was against a freshly painted stone wall with Kito body pressed hard between my thighs. One hand was squeezing my butt with a desperate urgency before pulling my panties aside. His other hand was wrapped in my hair forcing the exposure of my neck as his mouth attacked it with brutal passion.

My body instantly aflame I arched my back and pressed my breasts against his firm chest. My hand wove into his hair and my hips started to dance against him.

His hands gripped firmly with no doubt, full of confidence and declaring that he was going to take what was his to enjoy. However he seemed to be waiting before the strike.

"Yesss" I half moaned half screamed against his shoulder, answering his silent question.

Pleasure instantly followed pain and we were one..

3:54 PM

aAyMZsw.jpg

After scoping out a party and finding nothing Kito and I resigned ourselves to a day on the beach. After a brief swim we sat on the shore at the secluded end watching the gentle rhythm of the tides. I leaned against Kito's hard body enjoying the physical differences between us. His hand moved absentmindedly along the inner side of my hip bone.

Sometimes it just feels like you've done it all and you're craving anything to drag u out of the "bored bored bored" frame of mind.

"Kito" I said springing up. He sat motionless, his perfect body glistening in the sun like an oceanic god.

"Hmm" his lazy drawl replied

I want to make you into a mermaid" I was already looking around excitedly for shells and seaweed.

"Batman" he said still lazing on the sand, unaffected by the change of events.

"Ok a merman"

"I'm batman" he watched with only mild interest as I dropped the collection of shells from my t-shirt onto the sand in front of him

" Yes you're Batman.. But you cant be a sand batman"

"fine "he gave a non committal sigh

"you have to lay down"

He sighed again, but was smiling as he lowered himself.

I started to pile mounds of sand on to him. He lay with his hands behind his head, his eyes glistening with mild amusement.

I packed the sand tight all around the lower half of him and started covering his sandy tail with sparkling shells.

How am I a merman.. and not a mermaid" he asked watching as I placed more shells.

"hmm" I buried my hand into the cool sand and wrapped my fingers around the part of him reserved for me, clearing the sand from around it with my free hand. Stroking it slowly and lightly, feeling it grow from my touch excitement began to shiver through my body. Licking my palm I flashed Kito a teasing smile and wrapped my fingers around his wand again.

My finger tips tapped up and down the underside of his shaft playing the piano chords of 'all of me'. His gems rolled gently around in my free hand.

Increasing the pressure I continued to stroke up and down his shaft. Each time I caressed  the tip I let my thumb move across it from one side to the other sending a wave of pleasure through his body.

I grasped the base tightly with my thumb and forefinger making him solid as a rock continuing to massage his rod with my other hand letting his tip rub against my barely clothed breast.

As I stroked I nibbled my lip, occasionally looking up hungrily  into Kito's amazing blue eyes. Kito closed his lids and a soft moan escaped from him.

When his weapon of glory was at maximum potential I started to pack sand around the base so it stood alone proudly in the sunshine.

After brushing the last of the sand from the heated weapon I was taking him into my mouth briefly to remove any last sandy grains. Then I sat admiring my beautiful work of art

"Um..." Kito's voice interrupted my thoughts " you're just going to leave him like that now?"

One smile was enough to tell him this game was just starting...

Fucking great. Now I can't sleep because everytime I close my eyes I have in my mind a picture of Kito when: "...his weapon of glory was at maximum potential..." - ugh... God!  :lol: Besides that, both stories are great... A merman  :lol:

I was starving by the time we reached Sin Club. Kito must have been to as he grabbed the menu the second we sat down.

"what would you like honey" he asked with that sexy French accent that made my thighs heat up when ever he spoke.

"I'll have the sizzling garlic prawns please with a Greek salad, extra feta."

"Oo good choice.. I'm going to have a Greek salad to and the mixed seafood plate"

He spoke our order into the abyss and instantly our invisible food arrived with the invisible waiter. With a little imagination and some well placed gifs our meal was served.

My prawns and salad were delicious

Kito had a huge platter of seafood. He started with the oysters au naturel and I turned away to avoid being ill.

"You don’t like oysters?" he asked seeing my expression.

"Only smoked, or Kilpatrick"  He made a sound that expressed his disproval and we both laughed.

It's a crazy thing how as women we cant watch a man eat without thinking of his mouth on us. The more food he consumed the hotter I became. I was squirming in my seat by the time he was half way through his meal and I had fantasized about his mouth on almost every part or my body. A confident little smile on his lips told me I wasn't hiding it too well either.

We had almost finished our meal when an over the top floor show started on the stage. It's a hazard of eating at sin club but as that’s the only tables on 3dx it's a risk you're forced to take when dining in public. In my opinion its not a nice accompaniment to prawns and lobster so I asked Kito if we could leave early.

Moments later we were dancing in front of a fire in each others arms on love island.  The heat of the flames and the excitement of Kito's hand moving firmly over my body were making me seriously overheat.

We moved down to the waters edge and sat in the sand with the waves caressing our toes. Kito's hand gripped behind my neck as he gently lowed me down on the sand kissing me deeply. His tongue massaged mine as his free hand made it's way to my swelling breasts. It slipped under the light fabric of my dress kneading the soft orb with a firm rhythm before slowly turning its attention to my hardened nipple. He rolled it between his fingers giving it tiny playful tugs. I moaned into his mouth pressing my hips against him. He slid his hand slowly, teasingly down the length of my body. It moved over my waist, my hip, then down my trembling thigh. Slowly he moved his hand back up my

leg with his thumb sliding firmly up the inner muscle until it touched where he wanted another part of himself to be. He moaned as he felt the moist reward of his actions.

"'Want to go home baby" he whispered against my neck.

"I want you here" my words came out without thinking but Kito seemed to not object. He pushed my legs apart with his knee and moved between my heated thighs...

​Occurred pre-new Love Island.... TY Dev team for a great new dining area :)

ZcpqzYe.jpg

Another lazy day on the beach. My toes dug into the cool sand finding Kito's digits close by. I rubbed them playfully. A small pile of sand had been made and it gave me a great idea. I started digging up more sand and pushing it into a large pile.

"what are you making there baby?" Kito's leant forward for a better look.

"the great kingdom of Zoeville" I smiled "I'm its queen but if you're sweet to me I'll let you be king"

"I'm always sweet to you"

"True.. OK you may be the king of Zoeville and all the people shall adore you.

"not without proper structure and an aqueduct" he began to busy himself with the necessary repairs.

"ok while you're doing that I'll make the hanging gardens of Zoeville" I inserted several seaweed trees into the ground and strategically placed more shells.

"How do you know we will be beloved monarchs" Kito mused smoothing the courtyard.

"well they already love us but tragedy is about to befall them"

"oh?"

"yes the great flood is almost upon them. Many will lose their lives."

"that’s awful. Maybe as monarchs we should rescue them"

"no unfortunately for them the tide is already coming. However, as the old Zoeville lays in ruins we shall rebuild a stronger Zoeville over there where they will live a life of safety and harmony..You and I shall be no longer king and queen we shall become as gods to all the Zoevillians  who survive."

"really gods?" Kito smirked "I could handle that"

We both sat back with moderate pride as we looked at the kingdom we had created.

Soon Kito moved between myself and my view of Zoeville. His eyes twinkled with mischief and an overconfident smile spread across his lips.

"so my queen, how might your king amuse you today?"

Giggling I reclined back onto the sand gazing up at him as he moved into position above me." I don't know"

"hmm an indecisive queen" He grabbed my wrists and pulled them through the sand above my head.  He secured both my arms with one of his hands and slid the fingertips  of the other over my body. Teasing and exciting me with seductive frustration.

My hips were rolling and swaying but they could reach him as he was on all fours above me. I gave a frustrated moan and watched as he smirked in reply.

After a little more teasing he lowed his hips down between my thighs.

"now baby , what do you want?" He flicked the front opening clasp on my bikini. It flew open exposing the hardened peaks on my breasts.

"I want.." my heart was beating through my chest.

"what?" feathered kisses ran along my collarbone.

"I want…"

"Who?" he moaned against my throat as his hips moved in rhythm with mine"

"You"

"There's my queen" His lips claimed my mouth and my body sprang to life. Pleasure pulsated through me begging for more.

Q3iPTl7.png

I bounced onto the bed kicking my shoes off over the edge. Wriggling my butt I closed the gap between us and flopped on Kito's chest. He let out a fake grunt as if my tiny frame had crushed him and I giggled at his silliness.

"Ok now." he said in his serious voice. I quietened down, hit play on the skype link and snuggled against his chest my eyes glued to the screen. Kito was propped up on pillows with one arm behind his head and the other wrapped lazily around me. That's how we stayed for hours as a story about a boy and his dragon plucked at our emotions one at a time.

We laughed freely together during the sweet and funny moments. When sadness fell on the screen Kito's arm tightened around me. Throughout it all we were taken back to a time when loving someone was so easy, without rules or boundaries. Love in its purest form in the innocent eyes of a child. Do you even remember what that was like? When sharing the same favourite jelly bean flavour made you soul mates.

After the first movie we took a little session break to get a drink and have a few kisses. We joked a little about the funny moments of the past movie then settled down for the sequel.

We began the emotional rollercoaster ride that movie makers strive for again.  Repeating funny lines to each other even though we both heard them clearly we were seeing parts of the movie through each others eyes. Without even being aware of it we were learning about each other. We were united in our anger towards the villain, we rid beside the hero on his dragon and we laughed at his friends and their comical antics. Deeper than that however, we saw each others vulnerabilities, how we respond to injustice, the type of humour we like best and more.

During the slower moments I allowed my self to be distracted by the gentle way his hand was stroking my arm or my hair, the way his muscles were lit by the lamp, the sexy way his voice sounded when he consoled me with lines like "He'll be ok baby, he's the hero of the story".

At movies end there was a kind of drained quietness. We had laughed so hard and experienced so many emotions in such a short space of time. I snuggled against him and he kissed my forehead, then my cheek, then my neck.

He wrapped his arms around me and rolled again onto his back pulling me effortlessly on top of him. I sat up running my fingertips across his chest. He moaned and gripped my butt firmly with his strong hands. I rolled my hips sliding myself back and forth against his awakening body.

His eyes left mine and journeyed down my body. His gaze lingered below my bellybutton as he watched the rhythmic grinding of my hips. I leaned forward delicately kissing along his lower lip before sliding the tip of my tongue along the underside of his upper lip. Finally I pressed my mouth fully against his and parted his lips with my tongue, circling it around his.

He moaned again and I knew his dragon was growing impatient for me to ride.

Kito swallowed the last mouthful of his champagne. He leaned back a little relaxing, his beautiful body rippling beneath the fires glow. I set my glass gently into the soft stand and stood up.

"I want to play a game"

"I love when you do that" he smiled getting to his feet.

"OK, this game is called show the world how much you care for me"

Kito suddenly looked a little nervous "oooo k."

" you have to carve our love into every tree on the island. That way even if you leave me everyone will know that I was your girl"

"I'm not going anywhere"

"don't you want to play?"

Kito had already sprinted off to the nearest tree. I ran after him. He pulled out a convenient pocket knife and started marking the tree. Kito 4 FOO it said in bold letters. I smiled and ran my finger over the etching. Kito dashed off to the next tree.

There were 6 trees on love island. Kito carved a message into every one of them. As I was less skilled with a knife than he was I mererly added a little heart or star to each tag. The love messages got a little sexier with each tree and the final two made me blush. Finally Kito leaned up against the final tree smiling like the Cheshire cat. He pulled me into his arms.

"Happy baby?" he smiled pulling me into his arms.

"Not finished yet" I said as I kissed his nose and skipped off to the bar stand. He anticipated my movements and beat me to the bar waiting patiently for part two of the game. I sat down in a corner inside the bar and began to carve a big heart into the floorboards. Kito then carved "Only One kitty 4 Kito" in ornate writing inside the heart.

We both sat back and admired our work before indulging in oral sex. After we lay down on the floor kissing and cuddling .

The boards were not terribly comfortable so we soon moved to a beanbag. Kito covered my face with sweet kisses as I scraped my nails gently over his body. His hand stroked my thigh teasingly.

"Let's go home and make love baby" he whispered gazing into my eyes.

written pre-new love island

Wow you're liking the new update" kito had just entered the night club and was looking me over with mild amusement.

"Well I was going for a na'vi from avatar but on me it just went cute and people said I looked  like a smurf so I decided to bleach my hair"

"brb" with that he just disappeared seemingly into thin air. Such things were not unusual in the 3dx night club so I just continued dancing until his return.

It was not my Kito who walked back through the smoky doorway but a fellow smurf sporting a Santa cap. I jumped into his arms for a cuddle and we spent over an hour dancing with friends. The skin colouring update didn't seem to have caught on in popularity and I was already thinking a party later might rectify that.

Kito pulled me in for a slow dance then started kissing me. His hands moved down to my butt as we kissed and he pulled me closer.

"Is it weird that I still find you sexy when you're blue?" He whispered. In what seemed like no time at all we were standing in our house.

Kito pulled me in for more kisses but I danced out of his grasp and grabbed the strip pole. He flopped down on a bean bag and looked up at me expectantly. I  walked around the pole slowly feeling his eyes up on me.

"Ever wanted to make out with Smurfette before?" I asked doing a body wave.

"Nope"

"and now?" I did a spin around the pole.

"Oh yeh"

Smirking proudly I stepped away from the pole and stood between his legs. Dancing provocatively I threw my dress aside.

"Yeh baby, dance for your smurf"

Its amazing how one altered word can change a common sentence so much. Instead of the usual uterus flip sensation usually caused by such a line, all it did this time was make me giggle. He was smiling to at the absurdity of the line.

Finally Kito stood up. He grabbed the back of my neck and drew me in to kiss me. Before our lips met he whispered" Enough teasing".

He kissed me passionately for a  long time. My body pressed instinctively against him.

He put slight pressure on my head and my lips left his. Kissing, sucking and licking I made my way down his neck and chest.

Sucking harder I covered his stomach and the side of his waist with noisier kisses. I took a few gentle bits on his waist before continuing my kisses over his hip bone and down his thigh.

I gently bit and sucked his inner thigh before sliding my tongue back up it all the way to his blue gems where I lingered for a while...

dtwfNak.png

"New patch baby. They  put the Halloween decorations up early" I announced on skype first thing in the morning.

"Kito rolled over trying to focus on me with sleepy eyeballs. "How big is the NC?"

"oh they didn't do that part yet"

"what did they do?"

"Just the decorations so far. Starry walls and magic pumpkins. You are gonna love the pumpkins"

"Why"

"Come see"

Kito threw on his patch and was soon strolling through the smoky nightclub doorway.

"oh nice" he exclaimed pulling me in for a slow dance. "I see invisible people. Is it a glitch?"

"nope"

"I didn’t see it in my wardrobe"

"Nope"

"Then…?"

"Just don't touch the pumpkins" A second later I was dancing with an invisible man.

Kito chuckled and for the next hour he was vanishing and reappearing in different disguises. We had been planning our date and costumes for Halloween for ages but it was obvious now that while pumpkins were around there wouldn’t be much use for costumes.

It felt like the Halloween party had already begun. The nightclub was packed with people and everyone was loving the new update.

"do you think they'll let us have the starry walls for our place" I mused.

"That would be cool" agreed Kito "or a pumpkin"

I thought of all the work for the dev team and the glitches that might be involved and supposed a fully functioning pumpkin might be out of the question. I still held hope for the starry light on our walls.

Tv8BGKs.png

I got home late and Kito was waiting for me when I arrived.

"you missed the party"

"omg am I that late? I'm so sorry baby" We had been planning this date for weeks I knew he must be disappointed and so was I.

"It's ok, but you missed a really cool party."

"Can we still have our date?" I did my trademark pout and hoped he wouldn't refuse.

"Of course we can" he smiled

We ambled into the nightclub and I was shocked.

"thought you said I missed it, it's packed."

"Was heaps more here before."

"Still looks like a party to me" I laughed as we wove our way through friends and well wishers. "This is awesome."

We danced for hours chatting with friends and playing with the pumpkins.

"Wanna go somewhere quieter?" I yelled over the music.

"Please" yelled back Kito and we were soon snuggled up on the beanbags of Love Island.

It took a while to calm down from the party. Iwas buzzing and was talking way too much. Kito tried to keep up until I settled down a little.

"do you want to go to dinner" he asked

"I want ice-cream."

""Sin Club?"

"No let's eat at home."

Back at home Kito sat me down at the table.

"I invited you on this date , let me get the ice cream."

Soon we were sitting with two big bowls of ice-cream. I had mango and Kito had caramel. We chatted as we ate. When I stood up Kito asked if I had finished my ice cream.

"No I'm just taking it to bed with me.

"Oh nice" he picked up his bowl and followed me.

When we reached the bed Kito settled down with his bowl but was a little surprised when I unzipped his jeans.

"Changed your mind about the ice-cream?" he asked jokingly.

I took a spoonful from my bowl and dripped over his weapon. "Just improving our dessert" I smiled before taking him in my mouth.

UFXHsNe.png

"I wonder how long we keep the decorations for." we were dancing in the nightclub the day after Halloween.

"'till the end of the week I think."

"that's a lot of work to just scrap after one event"

"They'll reuse the program for another event, like Halloween next year maybe."

"hmm" I clicked on a pumpkin and was instantly transformed into a colorful ghost "OMG" I exclaimed I did it." I had been trying to get this disguise since the pumpkins were installed but only ever got the invisible ghost one before.

"Yayy baby" smiled Kito suddenly wearing the same costume.

Feeling that this might be the last time we would be able to play with magical pumpkins I grabbed Kito's hand and lead him to the back rooms of the nightclub. We never played in those rooms because I always saw them as kind of sleazy mostly because there were no doors.

However Kito seemed equally as interested to see how sex would look in ghost form.

It was a fascinating experience seeing our bodies literally inside each other.

more awe went out to game designers as we played. As I had expected we got an observer but as she was a girl and nice enough to ask if it was OK to watch so I didn't really mind. Kito didn't seem bothered by it either. In a short time the girl exclaimed she had to try for herself. She darted off and within a few minutes entered the room adjacent ours for some ghostly fun.

Halloween on 3dx had been a magical experience. As we lay on the cold floor of the nightclub catching our breath my mind wandered to all we had done in the past few days. Being on a great game isn't enough to build these kind of memories.

I was so lucky to find a man like this, who made everything feel so much more real and intimate.