3DXChat Community

I am not alone

ForOnlyOne

EQ3iGnp.png

We had spent a beautiful day with friends and had only now found a moment to be alone.

Kito leaned against my legs and let out a sigh.

"Busy day" I said matter-of-factly.

"Yep"

"Fun though"

"Yep"

'Love those guys"

"Yep"

"And then aliens came and stole his shorts!"

Kito laughed. "busy day, fun, great friends, I heard you baby and was agreeing.

I smiled and leant down to kiss his shoulder.

He reached behind him and pulled my head down for an over the shoulder kiss on the lips.

It had been a really busy fun day though. We had flown over the rock on the main beach. The birds flew around us making their usual calls but I wondered if they had thoughts for this. Unfeathered birds were flying above their rock.

After climbing the fence into the secret area we had gone hiking. Weaving in and out of the trees we finally made it to the hills. We were running like crazy people all over. Our friends had never been here before and their excitement was contagious.

We played in the park and hung out on the secluded beach. Avies cant get suntans but I liked to close my eyes briefly and feel the sun on my skin and smell the salt air. We enjoyed some small talk and shared our ideas on what they may be building here in the future.

Finally we had danced on the moon. Our friends were aroused by the romantic view and eventually we bid them a good night and left them to some private time.

"so what now?"

"now we relax" replied Kito with a smile.

I smiled in agreement and invited him home. Moments later were walking through our tiny entrance hall.

"Movie" Kito suggested

I shook my head giving him a look that said 'think harder'

He chuckled and unbuttoned his jeans "Dessert my love?"

"That's my baby" I giggled sliding to my knees.

5tVO6Si.png

We lowered the crab net over the side of the dock until we felt it touch the bottom then threaded the end of the rope through the handle of our bucket of rocks. Kito baited his hook as I started to assemble my compactible fishing pole. I tightened the clamps and looked warily at the cockle shells. The worst part of fishing, baiting your hook. I laid my line on the dock and pried open a shell with my pocket knife

"Eeeew" I cried touching the gooey insides.

"I'll help baby" offered Kito trying to hide his chuckling.

Hook baited I cast my line into the sea and put the end of my rod into the bucket of rocks, wriggling it in until it was secure. I sat down , watching Kito as he did the same.

It was a really enjoyable night. We didn't catch a single a fish although one did swim off with Kito's bait at one point. What made the night so great, however,  was this time together. We just talked. We talked about life in Australia and France, about politics, love , declining family values and anything else that crossed our minds. Finally we gave up on the fishing though, packed up our lines and drew up the crab net. As would be expected on 3DX the net was full of crabs all eager to be eaten. We headed over to the fires and put a huge pot of salty sea water on to boil before dropping in the crabs and closing the lid.

"We'll have to take them home to eat.. No mayonnaise" Kito said stoking the fire.

"nah we'll eat auzzie style tonight. In oz we just make use of what we can find on hand."

"France is like that to we use what we can find but u better find a bottle of red wine ,saucisson, bread and pate. "smiled Kito.  "Then we will sit on the seine river on the border of Notre dame and talk as we gaze into each others eyes"

"Oh so romantic " I smiled, googling saucisson. "but not like an auzzie" and the dream was destroyed. "A traditional Oz crabbing would usually go like this...everyone  is exhausted from all the beach activities you did all day. Someone grabs a drink bottle filled with vinegar (we use it for  jelly fish stings) from the boot of the car. They'll grab some 6packs of beer out of the car, which  are probably warm."

"eeew, warm beer?" Kito was disgusted and we both lolled.

"Yep then while you're all laying virtually passing out , you eat the crabs from the shells.. Climbing over bodies on the beach to grab your next crab from the pot. You dip ur crab meat into a cockle shell full of vinegar and wash it down with warm or barely cold beer. Usually these outings aren't planned. If it was a planned night you'd have and esky filled with ice to keep your beer cold, and if your lucky , a jar of mayonnaise would be in the esky to."

Cooking crabs takes a while on an open fire so we headed off to play a little. I was near the bed when Kito bumped me a little so I fell on it.

"aww baby you fell over"

I laughed and scrambled up on my knees. Kito joined me on the bed and pulled my bikini tie "Oh this looks uncomfortable, let me help."

"Yes and these look binding" I answered giggling and sliding my hand down his trunks.

"Now what did you find down there?"

"Omg honey, I found where you hid my present"

"Oh no! Well I guess I'm going to have to let you play with it early then "he frowned , faking his disappointment.

It was some time before we made our way back to the fire. We tipped the boiling water out onto the sand using out t-shirts so as to not burn our hands. We carried the pot back to the table in front of the cabin and poured the crabs onto it. I pounded my fist on the first claw and ripped it open. Then popped the meat into Kito's mouth. 'so un-lady-like' I giggled to myself. A cultural cringe crept over my body but I shrugged it off and continued to eat the hot crab meat.

Back home some time later I slid onto Kito's chest as he lay on the bed. We had enjoyed a great night but my head was swimming with unanswered questions about how a French man would really feel about an aussie girl. Our cultures were so different. What happens when 'refined' meets 'laid back'?

Kito  kissed my forehead and I wondered if I had been frowning. "Don't worry about silly things , baby, I'm crazy about you."

For about the tenth time that week I wondered if Kito had the power to read minds.

We spent the night worshiping each other, silly things washed from my mind until only Kito remained.

• 2 weeks later...

He kicked his shoes off in front of the fire. An over confident smile flickered across his lips. He span the bottle.

"Miss" I smiled. I was less sure of myself. Kito always won these games. There was nothing in 3DX that he didn't do better than me.

"Miss" he beamed spinning the bottle again on the rug.

"Miss" the bottle twirled again and I realized I was actually holding my breath. "Yayyyy"

Kito lolled and removed his shirt. He winked at me as my face flushed with excitement. He knew too well my weaknesses. I'm a 'chest girl' from way back. I tried to look unaffected but his cheeky grin told me I'd already failed.

"Miss" I said a little sharper than I'd meant to. I wished I didn't get embarrassed so easily. The fire was making his chest glisten which kept drawing my attention to it.

"Miss" he chuckled and did a fast spin..

"Yayy… oh that’s right, take off the bracelets" his voice dripped with sarcasm as I spun again.

The light danced on the bottle as I stared. It seemed to take forever to stop.

"Ha" I exclaimed with glee.

Kito slid out of his jeans and dropped them to the floor. "Hmmm just one piece left. He turned the bottle with his hand a few times teasingly before letting it go.

I slipped my dress down over my shoulders and stepped out of it trying to look as casual as he. Still 3 pieces left. Bra , panties and stockings. I spun the bottle, a prayer to the cosmos sounded in my mind.

"Miss"

"I think from now on if it lands anywhere over the line it's a win" I suggested.

"Sure change the rules now" laughed Kito.

The bottle twirled again. Soon my bra joined my dress on the floor. My free arm covered my chest as my cheeks burned. I hoped no one would walk in now. I took my turn fast.

"Mmmmm miss" smiled Kito at my arm covered breasts.

"Miss"

"Miss"

"Miss"

I held my breath. The bottle kept spinning as if a glitch was making it not stop. Then it did. A huge smile crept across my lips.

"Darn" I knew he was faking disappointment as his slid his boxer briefs down. "It looks like u win baby" he said swaying his special gift at me.

"Yayy" I laughed rapidly dressing before scooping all his clothes into my arms.

"What do u win" he asked. His hand rubbed the skin on his tummy just to the right of his impressive omg drawing my eyes instantly to it.

I pretended not to notice.

"Tell me I'm the best player and ruler of the world"

"Ok , ok you're the best player and ruler of the world" he chuckled.

"Island" I called sprinting off with his clothes hugged tight against my chest.

"Hey" I heard him call out from somewhere behind me.

As usual he arrived before me. Completely naked with his omg still at full strength. I was a little disappointed that the island was so empty.

"Hey FOO" Sam hugged me from out of no where "Stop being a bitch and give Kito back his clothes" she laughed.

"nope" I giggled watching Kito dancing naked by the pool.

"Why do you have them anyway?" Sam asked the obvious question

while being equally as mesmerised by Kito's Channing Tatum impersonation.

"Because I'm the best player and ruler of the world."

"Oh" Sam just smiled like it was the most obvious answer.

Kito chuckled.

"Well time for him to give me the second part of my prize." I stuck my tongue out jokingly then hugged Sam goodbye. I grabbed Kito's arm and lead him home.

"OK, so you have me naked and in our living room. What are you going to do with me now?"

"Maybe I'll just look at you and make you dance for me all night" I teased.

"You could do that, sure" smiled kito confidently. His hand slid slowly down his shaft.

A moan escaped my lips and I moved forward to press mine against his.

Somewhere, far away the fates gave each other a high five.

• 2 weeks later...

s0R0HK7.png

We weren't opening tonight and had just stopped in at Kito's Restaurant to discuss the redecorating. Unfortunately without something new from the 3DX showroom there seemed to be little we could do.

"If only we could display some of our gifts in the shelves" I mused.

"Well actually it's for my onions and herbs honey. It's there because this is a restaurant kitchen. For cooking in." Kito was only smiling but I detected the hidden chuckle in his voice. I ignored it.

"I want to put my snow globe right here in the middle"

"yes dear" he was still smiling "shame that you cant, will have to be for herbs"

"yeh" I pouted

"Aaaw come here" he said drawing me into his arms, "no sulking, I missed my girl"

I smiled and melted into his arms. Suddenly shelves, snow globes and herbs lost any importance. "I missed you to."

Kito turned the stereo on and the crooning of Usher filled the room. We swayed silently in each others arms as Kito's hands moved teasingly over my body. I lifted the bottom of his shirt and he obligingly removed it.

As I pressed against him his hands became more motivated. Their grasp became more firm and determined. He pushed my chin up to face him as his other hand grasped the back of my neck. Instantly his lips pressed against mine , his tongue forcing my lips apart. I heard myself moan but it seemed to have happened without me expecting it.

His hand tightened on the back of my neck before he wrapped his fingers in my hair, pulling it slightly he moved my head back so his mouth had better access to my neck. His teeth pressed firmly but gently into the skin. His hands slid down to my popsi, gripping  it firmly drawing me against himself. My dress dropped to the floor and I wondered when he had untied the straps. He squeezed me roughly again as if to say 'pay attention' and I felt his hardness pressing against me.

A silent voice some where in the distance stated the obvious saying 'Kito wants to have sex with you' and the dance was suddenly over.

Kito spun me around pressing himself against my back. One hand tangled in my hair demanded my head back as his lips , tongue and teeth assaulted my neck until my own impatience echoed his.

His other hand reached inside my bikini. A desperate moan vibrated over my neck and the bikini top was made to disappear. His knee moved between my thighs forcing them aggressively apart as he pushed me down on the couch.

Nothing else mattered as we became Shakespeare's beast  and the sun rose outside my window.

ANuCipy.png

The first nettles had fallen as we sat under the tree

We had seen so little of each other over the holidays  it was nice just to lay quietly holding each other. He seemed to sense my need for this and lay silently against my legs as I caressed his hair. The Christmas tree lights danced against his skin and I fell into thought watching them. I guess he was lost in his own musings as he remained quiet under my touch.

"I miss our friends!" I finally broke the silence

"I know, but it's holidays baby. They will be back."

"But what if they don’t come back?"

"Then we will wish them a great life filled with happiness. We will keep the memory of them in our hearts and move on."

"I'm not good at that." I pouted

"I know baby but it will get easier. That's just the way it is here."

"It sucks!"

Kito chuckled, rising to his feet and drawing me up against him. "I know baby but I'm here. See how I haven't left?"

I laughed as he kissed my forehead. "Teach me how to build a snowman" I giggled running to the ice berg.

Atop the iceberg the idea of snow people disappeared, Kito drew me into his arms and we danced. Snow flakes fell all over and around us as we swayed gently in each others embrace.

"Look at the snow baby!" Kito exclaimed drawing my gaze to the night sky. The tiny flakes seemed to be glowing as they fell.

"We need a snow area. Soon they will take this one away. "I frowned a little then slid my hands up Kito's shirt." In real snow you probably wouldn’t let me do this."

"Well, yes your hands would be like ice but I'm a man I could endure it." he laughed "but would you let me do this? "

His hand slipped under my bra. Icy fingers moved slowly around my nipple and I moaned with delight. Cold lips pressed against mine warming quickly as our  tongues explored each others mouths.

I moved instinctively, pressing against his hard body. His hands moved with firm certainty over the softer areas of mine. They knew me so well, knew where to touch, knew how to touch. They danced the seduction waltz over my trembling frame with unwavering confidence. Soon any intelligent thought was gone and all that remained was the primal urge to be taken and enjoyed. My heart beat slammed against my ribs and I was sure he could feel it. He moaned against my cheek .

"Time to go home?" His voice came out with that familiar deep huskiness, telling me his question was rhetorical. 

Damn... I miss U people. I'll try to get there soon... I'm working on it :) So see U on the beach and until that time - throws two snowballs at FOO and Kito then runs out screaming...- FALL BACK!!!

Kito and I lay in the island pool cuddling in the cool water.

"No offence honey, but I'm a little bored" Kito exclaimed.

Giggling I drew a bottle of bubble bath from my backpack and half emptied it into the pool. We both stood up dancing to make the bubbles form. Soon some friends joined us and before long a bubble party had begun. There was a lot of splashing and dancing. Bubbles covered the deck and I was starting to wonder just how dangerous that would make it.

"Still bored?" I asked Kito jokingly a couple of hours later

"Nope. You somehow look crazy hot with all those bubbles." His hand grasped my waist and he pulled me forward. "Want to stay longer?"

"Not too much" I chuckled.

In what seemed as fast as clicking a button we were standing in our room kissing.

Kito lowered me onto the bed. He stood between my thighs bending down to keep the pressure on my lips. I kicked off my heals moaning as his tongue explored my mouth. Instinctively I moved my knees up to his waist before deciding I wasn't ready to be taken yet. I wanted to play. I slid my foot under his chest and pressed gently upwards.

Kito stood upright looking at me a little confused. "You're not in the mood?" He whispered in disbelief.

I smiled as my foot moved slowly down his tummy. I was suddenly very glad I had my French pedicure done yesterday as Kito's eyes watched my foot intently. My delicate ankle chain glittered in the lamp light as I moved it down further.

As it moved down over his heated bulge I gently dug in with my tiny toes. Looking up playfully I saw his confused expression had changed to a smile.

His hands dropped to my foot, stroking it lovingly with his fingertips. His eyes closed and he leaned his head back. A soft moan told me he was enjoying the sensation.

Excited butterflies fluttered in my tummy as I tugged at the band of his jeans with my toes and moaned with mild frustration. Kito's eyes opened and he looked at me as I pulled harder on his jeans.

Smiling he unhooked the button. The zip was slid down slowly, teasing me. He pulled his jeans down   and his amazing omg, already standing proud was finally free.  .

I took out the scented bath soap we had used at the pool and rubbed it generously on his shaft before pouring some on my feet.  Pushing his rod against his stomach I rubbed it with my sole. I used the other foot to caress his gems and wiggle them around with my toes.

Grabbing me gently by the ankles he placed his weapon between my soles. The sweet bath wash made them slide effortlessly all around as I lifted them excitedly up and down his engorged member. The gentle lamp light made him glow under the oil as he thrust repeatedly between my feet.

I arched my back as felt that familiar tensing inside me. I wanted his hot. Sticky cum oozing between my toes but first I was going to...

9bOiUZK.png

"Do you think that anyone in 3dx has stood here and not thought of titanic?" I asked with my arms spread and face towards the breeze.

Kito slid up on the bow behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Probably not" he replied.

We acted out the scene (rather badly) and ended with parts of a youtube rip off I'd shown him last week.

We both laughed at our rendition then he spun me around and we danced in each others arms. "A storm looms on the horizon my love" I warned gesturing to the darkened clouds.

"It's always there baby, but we won't ever let it reach us." His simple words struck me as so profound I felt the urge to kiss him. He didn't object. He let my lips linger for a while before taking my hand and leading me away from the bow

"It's less scary over here" he said. We sat facing over the side of the boat where the sunset had just begun. It was really beautiful. We sat in silence as we admired the view. "You know.." Kito broke the silence "we can still see the view from the spa."

I giggled as we ran over, throwing my clothes and shoes off on the way. I plunged my feet into the warn water and wrapped my arms around Kito's neck. We settled into the bubbles together. 

We were wrapped up together again, kissing and exploring each others differences with our hands. Kito moved my hand to his lap resting it on his thigh. I slid my hand up delighted to find the effect I'd had on him. As my enthusiasm increased Kito could sense we were about to move out of the PG 13+ rating. "There's no one downstairs" he moaned.

Sometime later we were laying in a deserted boat cabin. The waves lapped the side of the boat as we fought to regain normal breath. I could hear my own pulse and my skin was on fire. I ran my hands over my thighs and up my tummy. Pleasure still ripple through me as I took Kito's mouth again. 

3KUWjGd.jpg

One by one our friends were leaving the group and Kito was starting to look restless.

"Wanna come over baby?" I whispered.

"We were going to my place tonight remember?" Kito sounded a little hurt and I instantly felt like kicking myself. He'd been planning a surprise for me for days. I felt something hard and nasty form in my tummy. Instantly recognisable as guilt.

"Omg baby, I'm sorry. I can't believe I forgot."

"It's ok baby, I know you've had a lot of other stuff going on." Webster's Illustrated Dictionary really needed a picture of Kito for the word sincere. There was not a trace of sarcasm or bitterness. He merely extended his hand smiling.

Suddenly excited as a school girl again I bounced slightly on my toes and grasped his hand giggling.

As soon as we entered we were greeted by a pot plant forest. It was totally out of place in Kito's room. Curiosity urged me forward and a soft deep voice behind me said "That's it baby, follow the path.. Oops not that path lol".

Now in my defence usually when Kito and I came home it was to use the bed. Not always but more often than not we came to the room once the seduction had already worked. So me ending up beside the bed wasn't really so odd. There was still a chuckle in his voice as his hand touched my lower back and he said "This way baby".

We were briefly back in the forest again then the pathway opened into a clearing.

Pink luminescent ice boxes filled with bottles of Haze circled a table for two. "Oh baby… nice."

Kito stepped up on the table and I slid up beside him. From atop the table I saw the ice boxes around the table had been arranged in a heart shape.

"oh, it's so romantic. Thankyou"

"I really wanted rose petals and candles for you baby." I looked around and saw the leafy path we had just journeyed down was lined along the edges with glittering candles and  deep red petals covered the entire trail.  A handful of them were scattered on the table top beneath our feet.

"I'll remember tonight just like this" I smiled, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. The sweet smell of old fashioned rose, before unnoticed, now filled the room. "It's all so beautiful."

He pulled me against his chest before claiming my lips with a long tender kiss.

"ooo Prince" I murmured as a familiar guitar riff filled the room.

He's not an Usher, Trey Songz or Keith sweat type but this song always turned me on. Even if it was about a man trying to convince a good girl  that she was a sheep. Telling her she should stop following the pack and should instead follow him into a non conformist and  drug saturated lifestyle. I was pretty sure I'd follow Kito anywhere right now.

"Good timing Prince, thanks buddy" said Kito as he nuzzled my neck. The noise that escaped my lips was half giggle half moan.

He spun me around into the latest 3dx dance craze move. As he did so he managed to untie my dress. It fell to the table top. Stepping out of it I kicked  it delicately onto the floor.

He stood behind me sucking my neck and earlobes as his finger tips traced fiery lines of excitement across my tummy. I leaned my back against him and swayed my hips feeling him grow.

My bra joined my dress on the floor as his hand discovered my breast. His free hand grasped my hip. He pulled it firmly so that my butt pressed against his manhood. The hardness pressed between my cheeks and I heard him groan as his teeth ravaged my neck.

Having made it clear  that this was where I was supposed to stay his hand left my hip and slipped into my panties.

As his hand explored my heat I knew whatever Kito had prepared for dinner was going to go cold.