#21 DetoxDave

DetoxDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSouth East England

Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:44 PM

I didn't know he had served in the military. I do recall him saying that he had a serious aversion to firearms on one occassion, so you have that in common with him as well. You do seem to know quite a lot about him. Are you another of his friends?

#22 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 04:24 AM

Yes, RobT served in the military, he's said it before on this forum.  Stating about people IP address and where they are located can get you into some very serious trouble given the fact you're even stating that it's where you think those you have an issue with are or presume to be RobT.  I did report this thread as it's against the rules to discuss action taken as well as for attacks on a player within the game who no longer uses this forum.

#23 DetoxDave

DetoxDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 07:20 AM

In RobT's profile he has previously said he's from Flint, Michigan. Public knowledge, therefore no rules have been broken. I agree it is illegal, certainly in the UK under the computer misuse acts, to search for IP addresses without a good reason. I have not searched for IP addresses, all I said is that it is possible. Also common knowledge. In short you are trying to threaten me, and that is against Terms of Service.

I want to pick up on a different point, however. I have endeavoured to promote a discussion, in fact I have encouraged you, Mar_Mohan, to express your opinions no matter how abhorent I find them. In THX's thread I have said that I believe better discussion could arise from a panel rather than a single individual. I have presented my reasoning in the hope that discussion has ensued. I am pleased to see that it has, albeit a more general view of feminism than the merits of THX's event. I have never attempted to shut down any discussion. I have challenged what I believe to be Mar_Mohan's opinion about spanking women very strongly because I find such sentiments completely unnacceptable. That is within the Terms and Conditions and is in line with normal considerations of free sheech.

Does this sound like the behaviour of someone accused of being a fascist?

#24 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 12:07 PM

In RobT's profile he has previously said he's from Flint, Michigan. Public knowledge, therefore no rules have been broken. I agree it is illegal, certainly in the UK under the computer misuse acts, to search for IP addresses without a good reason. I have not searched for IP addresses, all I said is that it is possible. Also common knowledge. In short you are trying to threaten me, and that is against Terms of Service.

I want to pick up on a different point, however. I have endeavoured to promote a discussion, in fact I have encouraged you, Mar_Mohan, to express your opinions no matter how abhorent I find them. In THX's thread I have said that I believe better discussion could arise from a panel rather than a single individual. I have presented my reasoning in the hope that discussion has ensued. I am pleased to see that it has, albeit a more general view of feminism than the merits of THX's event. I have never attempted to shut down any discussion. I have challenged what I believe to be Mar_Mohan's opinion about spanking women very strongly because I find such sentiments completely unnacceptable. That is within the Terms and Conditions and is in line with normal considerations of free sheech.

Does this sound like the behaviour of someone accused of being a fascist?

Your animosity towards me, RobT and the others who are friends with him needs to stop once and for all.  I don't and I'm sure at this pointless countless others are truly tired of this shit and would like you to move the fuck on.  I've reported you countless times for it and I'll continue to do so.  Ask yourself why things have happened, the threads being deleted, the bans of accounts and so on, it's because of this unnecessary bullshit and as long as it continues to happen so with the Devs actions.  It's that simple.  Regarding THX's thread and event, try attending it and you would see as I and others have stated I'm not the only one responding as  real woman other women are adding to it or giving their difference in opinion, so just stop.  I'm done with your shit.

#25 Coldheart

Coldheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 12:14 PM

You want to censure someone for speaking about their affinity for being spanked, then run behind a defense of having a right to free speech.

One has to start wondering if you know what fascism even is. Do you?

#26 DetoxDave

DetoxDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:03 PM

I think I know considerably more about fascism than you know about feminism, young man, I object to the idea that it is acceptable to be violent towards women, to spank them if you like, without their consent. I suggest you stop obfuscating. The issue is one of consent.

I do not seek to prevent anybody from expressing an opinion, a man who assumes it is his right to spank a woman without her consent and acts upon it is likely to find himself charged with sexual assault. There is a very good reason for this.

#27 DetoxDave

DetoxDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:47 PM

While i’m here i’d like to say I find the use of the phrase ‘real women’ or ‘real woman’ troubling. A person is either a woman or not so the word ‘real’ suggests something else is meant. In this case I suggest that it may be read as meaning that you think other women aren’t ‘real’. You reinforce this by using ‘real’ when referring to yourself, Mar, but just women when referring to others.

I realise that there are differing views as to what is meant by the term ‘woman’ so some discussion might ensue about that. I also recognise you will say that you are trying to emphasise that you are a woman in real life. The thing I am concerned about is that you don’t confer the same emphasis towards other women.

#28 Quarterback

Quarterback

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWest Scotland

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:00 PM

There are some delightful ironies in this thread.

#29 Phoenixsong

Phoenixsong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 02:53 PM

the name of the topic and then you commenting on it is ironic too. or is that transparent?
  • ToxicallySweet likes this

#30 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 07:52 PM

There are some delightful ironies in this thread.

I irony is that people know who you are by your previous comments.  So please do keep it up, people know better and see it a mile away.

#31 Lilcal

Lilcal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:42 PM

Reading this diary I am struck with the urge to comment on two points.

First...I find your obsession with RobT, who is seemingly not even here anymore, to be worrisome. I hope that my friend Rob has taken precautions against such stalker-ish behavior.

Second...The debate about Mar's use of the word real to describe herself. I would be willing to bet she pinched herself to make sure she was "real" before typing. That's how they check to make sure things are "real" on TV anyway.

Is there really anyone who would argue that there are female avi's playing in game or on these forums who aren't "real women"? Staying away from the argument of gender identity, is there anyone who believes that there aren't men playing on female avi's for the sole purpose of getting laid easier? I would personally define these players as not real women. It would be my personal suspicion that you fall into this category. As I suspect you of being someone who also posts under a female name here in the forums. After playing these kinds of games and dealing with these not "real" women for so many years though, I do admit to being overly suspicious. None of that matters of course, except to maybe understand why you take exception to the phrase "real woman". My point is, when I read Mar's use of the phrase "real woman" to describe herself, I interpret it in this manner. To me, my interpretation seems pretty common sense. I do aknowledge that this may because I too think of myself as a real woman. I am woman..hear me roar..
  • Briana, Mar Mohan and ToxicallySweet like this

#32 Phoenixsong

Phoenixsong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:24 PM

i dont even think the real or not real thing is the problem anymore with this person. over time whats happening has unraveled. this person feels something bad inside about how they play the game so they project it out on everyone else who does it too and eventually go as far as to accuse people that dont do it too.

some weird mental self defense, it has spilled into forums a lot because it gives this person a platform to weave their tapestry of nuttiness. almost positive, despite elaborate stories of different backgrounds, they dont have anything else to do with their time

yeah it is twisted, but if you been here a while you seen it many times, it starts to become obvious after a while
  • ToxicallySweet likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users