#101 RobT

RobT

your mom is my alt.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,098 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted Yesterday, 10:28 PM

That’s sweet and thoughtful of you Ross. Now your parents can have some alone time.

np james. btw since you seem to be confused i will send you a poem so you know what is a typo and what isnt

roses are red
violets are true
no matter how much you want a vagina
your balls will always be blue

#102 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:42 PM

james? My mistake, I thought you said you were leaving. Did you get grounded for misbehaving again, perhaps didn’t finish your vegetables at dinner, or one of your parents were already using the car maybe. Not important really, but I can say it is tedious reporting someone when they break the rules in every single post they make. Have you ever considered something more productive or rewarding ways to use your time, perhaps a job, or even maybe community service, or who knows, shoot for the stars and start a new music group like the Spice Girls with your forum friends. ;) Ok Ross. Have a pleasant evening.

#103 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner watching

Posted Yesterday, 10:56 PM

Oh and btw, to quote fairy or whatever his name is, this is posted in an open forum so if you dont like people posting, shouldnt have a diary. Toodles until next time

Is that aimed at me? LMAO. Is that all you’ve got my Cactus? Froggy said you were clever, but then froggy turned out not to be my Prince, don’t carebear turned out to care, sweetiepie i’ve yet to decide and now this. I just can’t believe anything i’m told here.

Anyway where’s that diary, I loved the last one. Maybe when I wake up in the morning it will be there?

#104 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:08 PM

It will be there, or do you mean hopefully it will still be there?  ;)  :lol: :lol:  :lol:

#105 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted Today, 01:30 AM

When someone responds to a baited post both parties have broken the rules, is like when my ex beat me up, but I put up a good fight... if both of us weren't going to go to jail then neither of us were. Thing is when you treat people like shit and expect to be rewarded for it then you may just have lost all sense of right and wrong.

#106 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted Today, 06:23 AM

I see your point. How dare people stand up to constant and repeated verbal attacks from a simple minded, bitter and unhappy person who can only feel good about themselves by tearing other people down and insulting them. They should roll over and turn a blind eye to all the abuse, or even better, encourage and glorify their behavior. I have now seen the light, and your wise words have totally changed my life. Thank you for sharing.

Add another one to the ignore list, aka The Dumpster
  • chloe, xMaceyx and Twiggy like this

#107 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted Today, 07:08 AM

Thank the heavens for answering my prayers
  • ToxicallySweet likes this

#108 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted Today, 07:13 AM

This is not my diary, so I will no longer be discussing King Doofus in its contents and disrupting it, but have rather elected to abolish him completely from my forums existence. I have to leave unfortunately for now, though I admit if I could I would love to sit in here and chat all day, it can be fun, maybe too much fun. See you all soon, except for those I ignored.

#109 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,289 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted Today, 07:26 AM

When someone responds to a baited post both parties have broken the rules, is like when my ex beat me up, but I put up a good fight... if both of us weren't going to go to jail then neither of us were. Thing is when you treat people like shit and expect to be rewarded for it then you may just have lost all sense of right and wrong.

Okay.... so your ex did beat you... you run to the police but they just laugh at you - again and again, every time you stand with a broken nose in front of them... than you have enough, call some friends and visit your ex, giving him something back what he did to you.

• Sleeper_Girl likes this

#110 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted Today, 07:33 AM

All these topics look better when I can no longer see what they wrote. Similar to a street that is no longer littered with trash.

#111 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted Today, 08:02 AM

Was only using as reference to both parties breaking rules. Because its been focused on one person's actions. I'm not defending anyone here, just stating that if you take a step back, look at how many times that people provoke using the others name you might just see why the forums get how they do.

#112 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,289 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted Today, 08:39 AM

Was only using as reference to both parties breaking rules. Because its been focused on one person's actions. I'm not defending anyone here, just stating that if you take a step back, look at how many times that people provoke using the others name you might just see why the forums get how they do.

But it sounds like defending since it is very clear who is one of the key persons here.

#113 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted Today, 08:41 AM

I think more specifically she means when adults are having normal adult conversation and a sniveling child comes on the scene to put all his glaring insecurities, failings and low self-esteem on display by immediately launching into name calling, gender shaming, and bigotry for several years, until people get sick of it and fight back perhaps also violating rules in the process because they are sick and tired of it. While at the same time his nearly nonexistent tiny group of trolling fan girls giggle along side him like small minded school yard bullies. I mean if you sit back and look at it for what is really going on that is. It’s a waste of time getting through to people with absolutely no sense and it’s just a waste of effort even trying.

Edited by Sleeper_Girl, Today, 08:47 AM.

• chloe and xMaceyx like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users