112 replies to this topic

#101 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:33 AM

All these topics look better when I can no longer see what they wrote. Similar to a street that is no longer littered with trash.

#102 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 08:02 AM

Was only using as reference to both parties breaking rules. Because its been focused on one person's actions. I'm not defending anyone here, just stating that if you take a step back, look at how many times that people provoke using the others name you might just see why the forums get how they do.

#103 chloe

chloe

♪♫♬ Queen of Bass ♬♫♪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted 22 January 2019 - 08:39 AM

Was only using as reference to both parties breaking rules. Because its been focused on one person's actions. I'm not defending anyone here, just stating that if you take a step back, look at how many times that people provoke using the others name you might just see why the forums get how they do.

But it sounds like defending since it is very clear who is one of the key persons here.

#104 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 08:41 AM

I think more specifically she means when adults are having normal adult conversation and a sniveling child comes on the scene to put all his glaring insecurities, failings and low self-esteem on display by immediately launching into name calling, gender shaming, and bigotry for several years, until people get sick of it and fight back perhaps also violating rules in the process because they are sick and tired of it. While at the same time his nearly nonexistent tiny group of trolling fan girls giggle along side him like small minded school yard bullies. I mean if you sit back and look at it for what is really going on that is. It’s a waste of time getting through to people with absolutely no sense and it’s just a waste of effort even trying.

Edited by Sleeper_Girl, 22 January 2019 - 08:47 AM.

• chloe and xMaceyx like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users