3DXChat Community

Constant redbox/disconnects

danididit

I've been having issues today. I keep getting the infamous redbox disconnect message. I've tried everything I can think of to keep this happening. I've set my graphics to low. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I've used the registry clean. I've cleaned out my temp folders.. Reset my modem and router. Nothing works. I keep getting disconnected after 5-10 minutes (if I'm lucky) while in game. Nothing has changed on my computer. My internet was/is working just fine. I've had no issues playing any other online based game, just 3dx. Can someone tell me what's up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

seems like a connection issue try what rockester told u cause u might have better comunication via another server 

if that dont help hard turn off ur modem router w/we u have for like 30 40 secs then check if game is ok if not help contackt ur isp to maybe change u path 

in short

• 5 years later...

Redbox disconnects 2 days ago 12/29 after disconnect I log back in and go to my closet there are no shared rooms, Sin Club is empty, can still see friends, but none reply to my PMs. Then disconnects again after a few minutes. Yesterday 12/30 everything was normal again. Today 12/31 I got on at 7PM EST normal till around 7:30 then red boxed, logged back on, normal till log off at 8PM EST. Came back on at 11PM EST, all normal till about midnight when sympoms from 12/29 came back again. Those being Redbox disconnect, after disconnect I log back in and go to my closet there are no shared rooms, Sin Club is empty, can still see friends, but none reply to my PMs. Then disconnects again after a few minutes

4 hours ago, indianjack said:

Redbox disconnects 2 days ago 12/29 after disconnect I log back in and go to my closet there are no shared rooms, Sin Club is empty, can still see friends, but none reply to my PMs. Then disconnects again after a few minutes. Yesterday 12/30 everything was normal again. Today 12/31 I got on at 7PM EST normal till around 7:30 then red boxed, logged back on, normal till log off at 8PM EST. Came back on at 11PM EST, all normal till about midnight when sympoms from 12/29 came back again. Those being Redbox disconnect, after disconnect I log back in and go to my closet there are no shared rooms, Sin Club is empty, can still see friends, but none reply to my PMs. Then disconnects again after a few minutes

😑 i get the same thing .. 3dx messed up again 

I've pretty much had the same problem as everyone else is describing ever since the last update.  I can be online for an hour and then RedBox.

Walk into Sins or other clubs and be empty.  Friends list will be there but no list of rooms.  My friends tell me they see me online but my game is off.

I did a complete uninstall and reinstalled the game and thought I had the problem fixed.   Today i was on for about 30 minutes and then sudden RedBox.

Anyone have a clue as what we are supposed to do to fix this.  I've rebooted my computer.  Hard started my modem and router and nothing fixes it.   I can go play other games and search the web with no problem so this has to be 3dx issue.  

It's probably a combination of your ISP and the 3DXC servers not being resilient enough against packet loss.
In such a case, Youtube e.g. reduces the resolution or buffers. 3DXC disconnects...
(That's my theory)
You could try a VPN, thus using a different "internet road" to the 3DXC servers.

22 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

It's probably a combination of your ISP and the 3DXC servers not being resilient enough against packet loss.
In such a case, Youtube e.g. reduces the resolution or buffers. 3DXC disconnects...
(That's my theory)
You could try a VPN, thus using a different "internet road" to the 3DXC servers.

this is not on my net  , .. i run jus fine till the 29th server  maintenance i very happy till then .. i been on 3dx 5years no issues  with net ... i run on beta server jus fine 

🤔  yes i do say its something on 3dx's end  not ours 

I have been on here about a year and a half and never had this problem until the last big update.   Will work fine for an hour and then boot me off and can't get back on.

I think its 3dX and they need to figure it out.  I did a free VPN and managed to come back on but I shouldn't have to run another program just to connect.