3DXChat Community

Parties n overlaping

Aliviax

Btw isnt forbitten to show pics of chats i havent give permission how it is called ......hmmm name something ?

Well... you have a point but since you have broke a lot of the community rules by yourself in the last days your not in the position to play the victim here... just saying ;)

Im joking tho its fun to tease u .

just have fun teckno not my thing but ur room is cool :)

You wouldn't be able to come by anyway, without a hack of course ^^

And you don't seem to have understood it, you don't tease us, you amuse us. I have rarely eaten so much popcorn as in the last few days. Open your rooms, do party, best 10 times a day. I really don't give a damn. 

We always have fun. Do you still have that? As bitter as you want to annoy people here. I hope so for you. Because we are all here for fun. But if you have fun running around and spreading your rush behind people's backs, then I really feel sorry for you. You are about to lose yourself.

Just saying! 

i was thinking to retire from me doing parties n open a construction room ,sit on my chair n wait customers to take their build requests 

how this sounds ?

we all win cause u will not be mad anymore with lil Alivia open her room :) you also get all fame hehe

Me i ll chill n watch maybe have pop corn also the crucial times in my office .

Your friendly next door lil Alivia muahh

You wouldn't be able to come by anyway, without a hack of course ^^

And you don't seem to have understood it, you don't tease us, you amuse us. I have rarely eaten so much popcorn as in the last few days. Open your rooms, do party, best 10 times a day. I really don't give a damn. 

We always have fun. Do you still have that? As bitter as you want to annoy people here. I hope so for you. Because we are all here for fun. But if you have fun running around and spreading your rush behind people's backs, then I really feel sorry for you. You are about to lose yourself.

Just saying! 

I have a blast silly :) best days of my life hahaha

i was thinking to retire from me doing parties n open a construction room ,sit on my chair n wait customers to take their build requests 

how this sounds ?

we all win cause u will not be mad anymore with lil Alivia open her room :) you also get all fame hehe

Me i ll chill n watch maybe have pop corn also the crucial times in my office .

Your friendly next door lil Alivia muahh

Your not friendly anymore.... LOL... and do whatever you think you have to do... I have my popcorn ready to enjoy the daily Alivia show :)

This is the issue that you try to hide, Alivia.

You pretend to be all types of chill with everything.

Parties overlapping, fake DJ's etc etc etc..

But your FRIENDS are NOT allowed to be OK with ppl you don't like.. We have seen this with Chloe & JessicaX.

And if one of your FRIENDS chooses to support someone else while you DJ or host.. (Points at Gremio's screen shot) That's what happens.

This is why more and more people are coming out and talking back to you.

People are finally seeing what happens behind the scene.

And it kinda sucks, Alivia. Cause you used to be a cool person.

Now all you do is attack people who used to care about you.

Surely im not a saint hehe i have my days im kind other days im a bitch :)