Photo

How to report someone that is on full iggy?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Chikan

Chikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:20 PM

I'm not sure if you ever expirienced that but I had this "bug" happening to me. It happens to me like... once in a month and it made me 'visible' (out of Iggy-list) for the people who got me on there and cleared my iggy-list as well.
This 'state' can stay to few hours, also when you add someone to iggy-list durning that time that person will not be there after it's done, due to the previous settings.
If it happens to many people at the same time or at least one person per day... this can leave you in such a confusion/panic/ paranoia (you name it) and idea of "someone hax here!".
I feel like it's some sort of bug that you can't 'catch' and/or initiate but it might be some server/game state that makes it happen.

#22 Veronique

Veronique

� President FoA MC �

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:37 PM

I'm not sure if you ever expirienced that but I had this "bug" happening to me. It happens to me like... once in a month and it made me 'visible' (out of Iggy-list) for the people who got me on there and cleared my iggy-list as well.
This 'state' can stay to few hours, also when you add someone to iggy-list durning that time that person will not be there after it's done, due to the previous settings.
If it happens to many people at the same time or at least one person per day... this can leave you in such a confusion/panic/ paranoia (you name it) and idea of "someone hax here!".
I feel like it's some sort of bug that you can't 'catch' and/or initiate but it might be some server/game state that makes it happen.

Your reply is almost funny, as you are the reason for this topic in the first place. If it would be anyone but you who gave that reply, I would consider such a bug being possible. But your abusive and pestering behaviour towards me and my friends clearly shows that you are not a victim of a bug but an offender who would not hesitate to use such an hack. Just yesterday you tried to pester me again and were called on that by people in sin.

Once again I ask you to leave me alone and go on your way. Your presence near me or in my rooms is neither wanted nor desireable.

• OliU, Malvasiah and Conlan like this

#23 Conlan

Conlan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:41 PM

So funny. This topic was opened because of your ingame behaviour. So you blame bugs? Aren't you the comedian?

DMYxG_s-200x150.gif

• OliU and Veronique like this

#24 Nikki

Nikki

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝕔𝔲𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:18 PM

*snip*

You got nerves coming to this thread. 🙄
  • OliU likes this

#25 Chikan

Chikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted Yesterday, 07:10 PM

Your reply is almost funny, as you are the reason for this topic in the first place. If it would be anyone but you who gave that reply, I would consider such a bug being possible. But your abusive and pestering behaviour towards me and my friends clearly shows that you are not a victim of a bug but an offender who would not hesitate to use such an hack. Just yesterday you tried to pester me again and were called on that by people in sin.

Once again I ask you to leave me alone and go on your way. Your presence near me or in my rooms is neither wanted nor desireable.

Yes, that's why I was shocked why don't you bring this more stringh but I guess that here we go again... Sorry but if sending sombody a "hi/hello" message is anything abussive after almoust a year then imagine what kind of harasserwe've got here and some of them are doing it every single day! Woah! Jesus... if it's done by just my prsensece in the same location as you are maybe you should consider yourself as the 'problem' - to me it's just too much paranoia. Actually... last two times I was a victim of this bug since it must've happen to you (that bug); not me and you seem to quite overused it and blame me for that. You seem to not pay attention to what I posed before (despite quoting it), all of that was mentioned, it goes both sides.

I suggest to not tease yourself with this type of situations and stay cool.

So funny. This topic was opened because of your ingame behaviour. So you blame bugs? Aren't you the comedian?

DMYxG_s-200x150.gif

Yes, I figured it out after looks at 3 of you pouncing on that topic and raging to my last message. Are you sure that this gif is proper one? - You've should've posed something like... "Lol, didn't read" - because it clearly shows that. I've already said that last two times happen to Veronique; not me.

You got nerves coming to this thread.

I know! I just posted the answer to this topic willing to help and explain some things that you can explain only in anger.  <_<

#26 Veronique

Veronique

� President FoA MC �

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:40 PM

Yes, that's why I was shocked why don't you bring this more stringh but I guess that here we go again... Sorry but if sending sombody a "hi/hello" message is anything abussive after almoust a year then imagine what kind of harasserwe've got here and some of them are doing it every single day! Woah! Jesus... if it's done by just my prsensece in the same location as you are maybe you should consider yourself as the 'problem' - to me it's just too much paranoia. Actually... last two times I was a victim of this bug since it must've happen to you (that bug); not me and you seem to quite overused it and blame me for that. You seem to not pay attention to what I posed before (despite quoting it), all of that was mentioned, it goes both sides.

I suggest to not tease yourself with this type of situations and stay cool.

(...)

As you seem to suffer from amnesia I am happy to recap some of the stuff you did, so everyone who reads this can make up her/his own mind, including the devs. Great, isn't it? :)

Disclaimer: The following list does not cover all events. Events that can not be proven or have not yet been reported are not mentioned here (yet).

- Sexual assaults

On various occasions you tried to convince my respective partner to add you to a 3some while I had you on full ignore. Once you were succesfull with it, which resulted in non-consenual sex as sadly 2 of 3 accepts are enough to start a pose. This makes you a sexual offender. Also, this happened to some of my friends too, so all who have you iggied have to be warned about this trick.

This has been reported.

- Sexual assaults, the 2nd

I was witness how you faked to be in rp with a friend of mine while she had you on full iggy. She had fun in a room while you stood on top of her and rp'ed in local to piss on her without her being able to notice or to act against it. Again, this was a non-consenual act and makes you an offender.

This has been reported.

- Harassment

Everytime I have fun in public and you find me, you run towards me like a puppy and stand on top of us. This happens if I have you on full / semi or no iggy, I tried it all. This makes you a stalker.

- Harassment, the 2nd

You also like to follow me around like a puppy, even when I am not having fun. I sin you did spend 2 hours with following me each time I changed my spot, just to stand in front of me, harassing me. You were asked several times to move on, what you denied. Instead you tried to convince the local chat that I would want to be with you. The whole sin was witness. Again, this makes you a stalker.

- supposedly hacking

Strangely, you find a way to enter the room I host, even if you are on full iggy of the host. Also, you are able to send colds to the ones that have you on iggy. 3dx has many bugs, but this one seems only happening for you. Maybe you have are using a "bugged" 3rd party .dll? Hmmmm.

I know that you have a lot of fun doing all that mentioned above, as you really stick to it. So I guess asking you the 100. time to stop it and leave me alone won't help.

Anyway. STOP IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

• OliU and Malvasiah like this

#27 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted Yesterday, 08:23 PM

Anyway. STOP IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

For those of you who don't know, the word "chikan" in Japanese refers to non-consensual sex. It is the name of a crime or the person who commits such a crime, namely, molestation in crowded places or rush-hour trains. Although "chikan" is sometimes translated into English as "pervert," that is not really a good translation. More accurately it should be translated as either "molestation (molester)" or "forcible sex act (rapist)." Personally, I think this name violates the Terms of Use and I recommend that you report this individual if you agree. 

• Veronique and Malvasiah like this

#28 Veronique

Veronique

� President FoA MC �

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:29 PM

For those of you who don't know, the word "chikan" in Japanese refers to non-consensual sex. It is the name of a crime or the person who commits such a crime, namely, molestation in crowded places or rush-hour trains. Although "chikan" is sometimes translated into English as "pervert," that is not really a good translation. More accurately it should be translated as either "molestation (molester)" or "forcible sex act (rapist)." Personally, I think this name violates the Terms of Use and I recommend that you report this individual if you agree. 

Thank you for the hint... It looks like he made this ava for that purpose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users