Photo

How to report someone that is on full iggy?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Chikan

Chikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:20 PM

I'm not sure if you ever expirienced that but I had this "bug" happening to me. It happens to me like... once in a month and it made me 'visible' (out of Iggy-list) for the people who got me on there and cleared my iggy-list as well.
This 'state' can stay to few hours, also when you add someone to iggy-list durning that time that person will not be there after it's done, due to the previous settings.
If it happens to many people at the same time or at least one person per day... this can leave you in such a confusion/panic/ paranoia (you name it) and idea of "someone hax here!".
I feel like it's some sort of bug that you can't 'catch' and/or initiate but it might be some server/game state that makes it happen.

#22 Veronique

Veronique

� President FoA MC �

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:37 PM

I'm not sure if you ever expirienced that but I had this "bug" happening to me. It happens to me like... once in a month and it made me 'visible' (out of Iggy-list) for the people who got me on there and cleared my iggy-list as well.
This 'state' can stay to few hours, also when you add someone to iggy-list durning that time that person will not be there after it's done, due to the previous settings.
If it happens to many people at the same time or at least one person per day... this can leave you in such a confusion/panic/ paranoia (you name it) and idea of "someone hax here!".
I feel like it's some sort of bug that you can't 'catch' and/or initiate but it might be some server/game state that makes it happen.

Your reply is almost funny, as you are the reason for this topic in the first place. If it would be anyone but you who gave that reply, I would consider such a bug being possible. But your abusive and pestering behaviour towards me and my friends clearly shows that you are not a victim of a bug but an offender who would not hesitate to use such an hack. Just yesterday you tried to pester me again and were called on that by people in sin.

Once again I ask you to leave me alone and go on your way. Your presence near me or in my rooms is neither wanted nor desireable.

• OliU, Malvasiah and Conlan like this

#23 Conlan

Conlan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:41 PM

So funny. This topic was opened because of your ingame behaviour. So you blame bugs? Aren't you the comedian?

DMYxG_s-200x150.gif

• OliU and Veronique like this

#24 Nikki

Nikki

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝕔𝔲𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:18 PM

*snip*

You got nerves coming to this thread. 🙄