3DXChat Community

How to report someone that is on full iggy?

Veronique

I guess amnesia would be helpful in that case but not sure who need more help, guy who "plays" his game or the person with amnesia. That's more of an interpretation of yours over your game/acting career rather then pointing out the stuff that I did.

Disclaimer part is for me here? -because I feel like your going to far with that one, my gosh... let's see what've got over there

Jeez! You got that oen into deep analisys but I'm affraid that's too deep to say that because this sound like any people's story over here.

"respective partner" ? -that's how you call random person that you don't know. I mean... you don't have to know that person anyways but jsut saing...

I'm not sure where you got that one because even I can't rember when I did succed with that "trick". It msut've been so quick for you to cancel my partnership and kick me out from that., because I couldn't ever read your name.

That;s actually the most silly thing written by someone who has such a 'likes' and states herself as "slut". Are you serious at the moment? -once agan- Are you? -because that's just... at least silly that you're the one who could have any problem if such a situation even happen.

Check your profile once more or re-edit it the parts that are mistaken. I politley ask you to do that right now.

I'm pretty sure that : "3somes, Gangbangs, being used & abused" - is totally your thinkg (acorting to the profile).

I'm not really sure of what situation are you talking about here because I was pretty sure that you mean the situation that you were unable to witness, that happend at room called 3dxchat getto/hood (can't rember the name) until you've hit the pissing pard... say what?! -Ok, I'm pretty possitive that this can't be me; not into pissing and I can count this type of situations when someone was willing me to do that single-handed.

LIke I've mentioned before, if you meant THAT situation (with the exception of pissing part) then it's kinda hard for you tell us anything, which is explained by your corolful story. As far as I rember I was only responding to my friends actions who mentioned that person in our RP but calling it sexual harassment is totally wrong because nothing sexual have happend.

Worth nothing is the part of yours when you came and exclusively un-ignored me just to came to the room after everyone was done with their RP's and started attacking me over local chat, doing that only to preform this type of act... that's an assault and pure harassment.

If I'm such a "puppy" you should get the hint that any human being gets from such a nicley running puppy and play with it, don't be mean to it just play...                                   

but seriously now

You had me on ignore since march 2017; even if I would've done anything like that it's impossible to extend that to anything like harassment not to mention stalking. You should think of yourself as stalker if you're putting so much effort to harass my person over the forums with such a topic bringing here all the support that you can get from your friends and such only to create greater drama over something that didn't took place.

I shouldn't even comment that one because it seems like I can't even enjoy poledancers without rubbing into your attention. I think might've end up a little closer because my previous spot was taken or the dancer was streching herself around the diffrent angle so I had to pick that spot just to visualise myself and her in those actions a bit better. If you've been screaming and shouting that over the local no wonder I wasn't able to see that, since it often contains random bullshitery. Next time be more direct and use PM's.

I've explained it 2 posts ago.. can't you read it? That bug actually happend to you because I even checked that out if it's my fault to make it happening but it wasn't... I was able to check it out quickly on my friend who's ignoring me for some reason and her ignore was still remaining; it must've been you who triggered it (if you really want to believe in that), I've already explained how it works too.

No, I'm NOT USING ANY .dll

There are many other names that violate or/and insult someones taste, that need less thinking prosess and knowledge to figure out their offensive meaning...

She ask you to stop 3 times now, just in this thread. Why is it so hard for you to just move on with your life? At this point, who cares if anything either of you say is true of false. She has asked you kindly to leave her in peace more than once. By keeping up the charade you only prove to everyone that what she says is most likely true because it's continued harassment in public for all to see. 

She ask you to stop 3 times now, just in this thread. Why is it so hard for you to just move on with your life? At this point, who cares if anything either of you say is true of false. She has asked you kindly to leave her in peace more than once. By keeping up the charade you only prove to everyone that what she says is most likely true because it's continued harassment in public for all to see. 

Thank you Jessica, maybe it helps if he hears it from someone else, too.

Chikan, instead of answering to your attempts to blame me for being the offender instead of the victim of your offends, I simply repeat it:

I don't want to spend my time with you, I don't want to be stalked by you, I don't want to be harassed by you, I don't want to interact with you in any way... Please leave me alone!

• 3 months later...

Yes, that's why I was shocked why don't you bring this more stringh but I guess that here we go again... Sorry but if sending sombody a "hi/hello" message is anything abussive after almoust a year then imagine what kind of harasserwe've got here and some of them are doing it every single day! Woah! Jesus... if it's done by just my prsensece in the same location as you are maybe you should consider yourself as the 'problem' - to me it's just too much paranoia. Actually... last two times I was a victim of this bug since it must've happen to you (that bug); not me and you seem to quite overused it and blame me for that. You seem to not pay attention to what I posed before (despite quoting it), all of that was mentioned, it goes both sides.

I suggest to not tease yourself with this type of situations and stay cool.

Yes, I figured it out after looks at 3 of you pouncing on that topic and raging to my last message. Are you sure that this gif is proper one? - You've should've posed something like... "Lol, didn't read" - because it clearly shows that. I've already said that last two times happen to Veronique; not me.

I know! I just posted the answer to this topic willing to help and explain some things that you can explain only in anger.  <_<

There is a difference between someone saying hi/hello to someone when they are welcomed to and another when you KNOW saying it to a person that does NOT want you to talk to them is not only rude and childish but sadistic in the pulling off s fly's wings way and not in a game way. Just from that one reply I can tell you're either someone that like to create problems OR you truly lack any social skills and class whatsoever or both. Here's a lesson it sounds like your parents never taught you. When someone does not like you and you continue to antagonize them you don't get to play victim.

The rest is just you playing victim, however from your post as an outsider, you're a total dick man and I believe you have been harassing her. You can tell just from your attitude of victimhood and lame attempts at playing innocent.

Peace be with you and truly you need to stop.

<SNIPPED>

I'Sage Stoner, on 20 Jan 2018 - 4:23 PM, said:

snapback.png

For those of you who don't know, the word "chikan" in Japanese refers to non-consensual sex. It is the name of a crime or the person who commits such a crime, namely, molestation in crowded places or rush-hour trains. Although "chikan" is sometimes translated into English as "pervert," that is not really a good translation. More accurately it should be translated as either "molestation (molester)" or "forcible sex act (rapist)." Personally, I think this name violates the Terms of Use and I recommend that you report this individual if you agree. 

There are many other names that violate or/and insult someones taste, that need less thinking prosess and knowledge to figure out their offensive meaning...

WOW..... so you take pride in being called a rapist and a molester? And again, it's everyone else's fault because others have offensive names. You need help bro, the name alone says you are a stalker and the fact you are proud of what it means is scary.

I am amazed the game devs have allowed this. 

Get help bro... seriously get yourself some help.

im so sorry veronique ur going through that stuff, i recently learned how this ignore hack works ,

if Gizmo needs info how to fix n prevent that ill gladdly write him in a pm how this hack works in details so he might take measures .

i wont gonna mention here ofc how u can do it .

again realy sorry sweetie ur going through this ,if u need someone to talk pm me anytime here or in game .