3DXChat Community

Guest KittyCatMeow

Wouldnt we all like a lil of this and a lil of that more even in rl??? I been here 2 yrs just about.  I see 3dx growing. What the Devs are going

is asaume. Also the one thing that keeps me here is the game are the friendship that I have in here not what I dont have

Guest Twiggy

Wouldnt we all like a lil of this and a lil of that more even in rl??? I been here 2 yrs just about.  I see 3dx growing. What the Devs are going

is asaume. Also the one thing that keeps me here is the game are the friendship that I have in here not what I dont have

Just about everyone agrees with it being the friends we have made in the game that keeps us coming back, maybe a good portion of the $20 a month we pay should go to our friends as that seems t be what is keeping people in the game.

What the devs do is awesome, I agree, but it just takes them far to long and I for one and a lot of others are sick of hearing, just wait til we finish this and we will get stuck into new content.

Before this new version and the 8 months we have now been hearing that, "we will get stuck into new content once the new version is finished", before that we were told the same thing with the new UI, which also took months to complete.

"We will get stuck into new content when the new UI is finished."

You and others may be happy with the progress, but that does not mean we all have to be, there are plenty of us feel the progress is far to slow and know there could be things done to speed it up considerably.

I think we should be having these discussions. How else will the developers get to find out what we, the users, want? The may not work quickly, but the more feedback they get the better?

Guest Twiggy

If you look through the threads where the same things as you say have been asked for multiple times you will see that each time it is someone new that has askedfor things that have been asked for before.

People don't just come in here asking for the same thing over and over again like people are saying, we do however come in and comment when someone new comes in and asks for them again.

Sometimes that is with new ideas as to what could be done to maybe help it come about, other times it is just to say yes it has been asked for before.

Custom content, which someone new asked about this time which started it off in here has been asked for so many times it isn't funny.

Multiple pms have been sent to gizmo and lisa.

Discussing it in here and in the game has enabled us to realise what the problems may be that is preventing it from happening.

Almost every time it is discussed something new comes out.

It is not as easy as people seem to think, and there appears to be reasons that the devs may not want to add it just yet.

Now people may say why come in and comment each time it is brought up, why not, those same people seem to feel they have to come in and say the same thing each time as well when they say why ask again.

Every time something is brought up again in these forums the same people seem to come in and say why bring it up again and state how they feel it is useless to do so.

So I will say the same thing to you guys, it is useless to do that, and even more so as there will always be people coming in asking for things that have been asked for before.

As if saying to stop asking thousands of times before has not stopped people asking I would doubt it ever will.

So as you say why waste your time and clutter up the forums with comments you feel aren't needed, I say you are actually more guilty of that yourselves.

well as the designing here is made of sculpting on a avatar model....in a 3D design program.... a person would have to have the correct avatar 3D model to put into the 3D designing program to sculpt and design on to fit the clothing and such to where it will work on the avatars in the world...and whatever else is needed to do successful designing for here.... :)

There were a few of us back then, but we disappeared for various reasons.

I used to make some content I thought was missing way back. Real life got the better of me though so I had to leave it and haven't made anything since.

The devs used to be quite open to users making stuff, not sure if that is the case nowadays though.

/end cheeky off topic ninja post

• 2 weeks later...

moar cheeky off topic ninja post pwease.

giphy.gif

and to:

'is it ready to thrive?'

well, i am, although still very mucho to be done till 2020^^ but, seriously joking:

1acu3n.jpg

whad ah quesDtiaon^^ it surley is and always was thrivn shortly thinks of stuff like: 'is 3dx dying' topics n co! pfff hehee ofc, depending in what of a hurry one is^^ n u know, also a world outside of 3dx @ da fresh air ;-) still, 3dx dev-road is a looooong one aaaaaaand a really freakn, fukn long one hahaaa...anyway, theres a sayn: that all good things take time or a while, or so^^

game!angry-cat-gif.gif

but no matter what, or when and as you also know and just as also gizmo liked:

169wdn.jpg

- nice WE @ll -