3DXChat Community

Collar Colors

JennieD

7 minutes ago, JennieD said:

I notice that since the x64 has come out I cannot change the color of my 'formal collar'. Would you please fix this.

That was never possible from the "base Game " itself it was only possible through the Tweaked DLL which is no longer available/possible

I thought that was the case. Nevertheless, it would still be a nice thing to have available. The clothing is a little lacking. Not that mine stay on that long .. :). But you know how us gurls are, we like to color coordinate. And when this collar is required wearing, it looks stupid to have it in black and white when you are in purple/pink, etc.

Just going to quote my post earlier on this.. but if you are talking about the collar, with the bowtie.. than yes.. it was removed two patches ago, and was part of the base game up until recently..  It was I think the only collar not requiring the DLL to change.

On 9/23/2019 at 9:50 PM, FeliciaX said:

So.. can we talk about how this patch actually removed some clothing customization?

Yesterday we had the ability to change the colour of the white bow-tie collar for females, the main body could be changed to any colour we wanted,  I even set mine to something different yesterday..

With this new patch, we have lost that customization.. Why are features being removed.. and why don't we simply have the ability to set any clothing item to any colour we want?

Edited by FeliciaX
Spelling