3DXChat Community

english please

Erikaspencer

uhakika, lakini itakuwa nzuri, kama sisi wote Inawezekana kuwa sehemu ya mazungumzo! hawana unafikiri hivyo?

या कम से कम नीचे एक अनुवाद जोड़ने

खेल र फोरम बुद्धिमानी र सिर्फ मेरो दुई सेन्ट! * छालहरू र फेरि बाहिर पप *

ps: swahili, hindi & napalese

You just asked for a hug or told me to f off, i know it ! lol

You just asked for a hug or told me to f off, i know it ! lol

you see what happens hehee have to translate it again to see what i wrote, lol! and yes ill take a hug, aaargh, not so tight! but thx, i needed that^^

just a sex, i mean sec....i wrote:

• sure, but it would be nice if we all could be part of the conversation! dont you think so?
  • or at least add a translation below
  • game and forum wise and just my two cents! * waves and pops out again *

well atleast a translation in the forum, ingame that would just cost to much lifetime and we know, life is short and soz, i wrote that last point above wrong or in the wrong order cause of all the languages^^

フォーラム、多分。
ゲーム、ない。

= Forum, maybe. Game, no.

forum one should. game one could. atleast in my eyes, and only my opinion and would still be a good thing to have a "standard" language in world or local we all can understand, to be part of it and what everyone else does with his friends from the same country in privchat or room is a other thing....dont get me wrong, dont want to force anyone to discribe his sex in engl, lol, but atleast in world and local or here, it would be appreciated for everyone to understand it...just thinkin and sayin...but at the same time feeln sry 4 the guyz that dont speak/write/understand engl themselfs not that good and just imagine yourself in a russian, chinese or saudi arabian forum! well, atleast i would post in 2 languages then and gosh, it would suck to translate every single post! so i feel for the others and know asking for this, is quiet also not easy for me at all, beleave me! and what can happen if not in one language, well just scroll up 1 or 3 posts^^

im from the milkyway, earth as u see my spacy location, i am very international with friends and relatives all over the world and not only in here, like every country, language and people except "the monsters", but if we wanna "play" together or discuss and debate, well, make up your minds and as long nobody insults and offends others and flames around, any language would be ok to see here or ingame....usually.....but how u wanna know, understand, be part of it or react on some bullshit then?! and u know how sick the world or some people can sometimes be and thats why i guess the devs set up "the rule" - only english....and not because they are "hardcore patriots"^^

but why the hell am i writn to much these weeks and u can tell im not in the game^^ i should take my cup of stfu and better concentrate on my break to get it over and save my time for you and me *waves, runs and dives out*

2 things needed from my persepctive:

a ) good will in doing the best for using english

b ) good will from native speakers to understand and being prepared for and tolerant against unintentional misunderstandings

To me both seem to be a matter of politeness and respect in an int'l environment...

BTW: if you can sign on there has to be either some basic knowledge or other means to come to grips with the english language...

*not a native speaker*

==edited / added:

NB: one thing required on top: native speakers showing good will for trying to use some english non natives got a chance to either directly understand or translate.

Using too  much slang is easily causing real confusion.

I think it should be common sense that people try to speak english in the public channels at least. Most of the time english isn't used it ends up alienating people who don't understand the language, which is a valid reason for frustation. Private chats are however another matter, as long as all participants understand each other, it doesn't really matter which language is used.