3DXChat Community

Thank you all

Guest Ayon

Really intriguing how many people are still following this group. It always ends the same. They burn out ppl with talent then kick them out if they are not doing as they say.

Fantastic way to run a group. It's very similar to the methods of a doorstep brigade that is Beeing pushed aggressive to sell their magazine subscriptions.

That group was made to help people have fun, to get builders and DJs together and make a fun party, instead it became a propaganda machine for a lousy DJ, djed once with the idiot, we lost half the room once he started steaming. The songs were lousy the cut off was lousy the only good thing was it ended.

But this is about Ayon, she is continuing her site and is continuing trying to make a better game. She has placed some of her rooms and I ask please give her credit if you use her room. Ayon is very modest and giving, lets give something back to her, recognized her talent by putting her name with the room. I modified her volcano, and will modify it a bit more so that those with poor graphic computers can love her creations as I do, by entering a room created by an amazing, creative woman..